Intro

In this book there are no phones and stuff like that yet. It kind of is the time of midevil I would say, but I think you can read it for yourself. When they want to send a message to someone, they have to write a letter with a feather and ink. They have to attach that to one of the legs of an owl or pigeon, so the other can recieve it. You probably already get that, but just wanted to let you know. It can't hurt to explain it.

Also, I am planning on writing 3 books in total. I am now at the second, so I can not guaranty you that there will be a third one.

Cast

•Clay (aka Dream)
•Dream (Drista's bigger brother)
•Drista (Dream's little sister)
•King of Avlyrra (Father of Y/n and Technoblade)
•King of Edessa (Father of Dream and Drista)
•Technoblade (Y/n's older brother)
•Queen of Avlyrra (Mother of Y/n and Technoblade)
•Queen of Edessa (Mother of Dream and Drista)
•Y/n (You / The reader)

♡

The map is not complete yet and there are some things missing, but for now this is kind of how it looks. I will update it but that is for another time, this one took me long enough.

Kingdom of Avlyrra,
The kingdom were Y/n, Techno and their parents live.
The color of the kingdom is burgundy.

Kingdom of Edessa,
The kingdom were Dream, Drista and their parents live.
The color of the kingdom is olive green.

Kingdom of Gavaria,
One of the ally's of Avlyrra.
The color of the kingdom is baby pink.

How to optimize your reading experience
1 Use the font 'Georgia'
2 Use the beige colored page
(Your can change that if you click on the 'Aa' in the right corner of your screen)
3 Use a relaxing playlist to help you getting sucked into the book. It can really help, I promise

This is part one and I am currently writing the next part too. I am going to try to upload as much as I can with that story too, but I think I am going to finish one of my drafts at the same time, so I am going to see how it's gonna work out.

Also please vote, by clicking the little star at the bottom of your screen.

~good luck and much love, your author