VI | Outside | VI

"Wake up Y/n!" Y/n woke up by a little princess jumping on top of her and shouting she had to wake up. Drista had a lot of energy and Y/n kinda missed that piece. She was just tired and wanted to sleep. The girl had not slept that good, because it was all new to her and she had to adjust, but because of that, she went to sleep pretty late.

"Oh Jeez," was The only thing Y/n could say, seeing the lack of energy she had.

"You have to get up now, before the sun is going to rise we have to go to the garden." The girl looked outside and saw the sun was still under. This made it only worse for Y/n, which probably meant she had had only had a few hours of sleep.

"Wel, morning sunshine." Her voice was a bit rough as she was not completely awake yet and it sounded a bit irritated too.

"Y/nnnn" While the little princess said that she was dragging the last letter of Y/n's name. Drista was still on top of her. Y/n laid on her back, facing the ceiling and Drista sat with both of her legs to one side of Y/n. The little princess was on her knees and now and then she was shaking Y/n, trying to wake her up completely.

"Relax, I'm on it, Just give me five more minutes." Y/n her voice had not changed yet and she still sounded very irritating.

"Comm'n" again, Drista grabbed the pour girl's shoulders and began t yank it back and forth, trying to get Y/n out of bed

"Okay fine, wait in the hall and I will be there in seven minutes."

"Oki!" The girl sprung off of the pour girl ad ran towards the door. Y/n could see the little princess was very excited and Y/n did not want to disappoint her.

"Children." The pour girl sighted

"I Heard That!" Drista yelled.

Y/n rolled out of her bed, crashing onto the floor. She got up and walked over to her closet. The girl was trying to walk in a beeline towards her changing room, but it looked like she was drunk as hell. Y/n had felt over nearly multiple times before she had finally reached the door.

She was very tired today, so she decided to put on some high-waisted denim shorts and a cropped hoodie on top of it. she had put on some sneakers and her hair into a ponytail [a/n If you can't of r don't like the outfit, you can change it, but I just thought it would look cute.] The color of the hoodie matched her eye color, making her look incredibly cute.

When Y/n exited the room she saw Drista sitting against the wall, waiting for Y/n to finally finish. Drista had waited there impatiently, as she wanted to go to the garden. The little princess went now and then to the garden before the sun would rise. The little princess thought that the colors looked beautiful.

"What?" When Y/n looked at Drista, she saw that the little prince was staring at her.

"Hm? nothing" The little princess was now looking away like nothing had happened and she was not just staring at Y/n.

"Drista" Y/n said with an annoying tone in her voice. you could hear that the annoying tone was sarcastic, but in some way, it was still a bit pushy.

"You, you look so different." The little princess was still sitting cross-legged and held her head a bit to the side. Her voice was very soft and definitely if you compare it to her normal voice, which was always very happy and exciting.

"In a bad way?" Y/n was getting curious.

"No! not at all, I like it. I'm not used to you wearing that, I've only seen you in dresses before. But I really like those clothes on you." Drista was impartially getting into defense, she did not want to give Y/n the wrong impression, that the girl would think she did like the way she looked. Drista actually really liked her outfit.