Chapter 15: Stop it

Robin

I walk inside of the coffee shop, where Marie and Damien told us to meet to continue planning the wedding. I roll my eyes, seeing August sitting next to Damien at the tabele.

I had been able to successfully avoid him for almost two weeks. I forgot we are supposed to plan their wedding together.

I say a small prayer before taking a seat next to Marie. "Hey." I mumble to Marie, avoiding eye contact with August.

From the corner of my eye, I can tell August is looking at me. Damien glances between us and laughs, "Alright, what happened?"

I frown, pretending to be unaware of the obvious elephant in the room. "What are you talking about?"

"Where's the bickering? Threats of death? What's up with you guys? You're oddly normal and I don't like it one bit." Marie chimes in.

When August laughs I look up, "Maybe someone's mad they finally got laid. God knows how much they needed it." He says and sits back in his seat proudly.

I scoff, "Well, maybe they can't remember why they got laid and if they can't even remember how it felt, you know what that means?" I lean forward with a grin. "The sex probably wasn't that good."

He nods and adjusts himself. I get a peek of his size and gulp. He smiles, seeing where my eye direction is and I resist the urge to slap that stupid smile off of his face.

"Um, are you guys a-"

August leans forward, his lips only an inch away from mine. He licks his lips and my eyes immediately dart to them. "Maybe he needs a second chance. You know, just to show her, make her, never forget how good it felt."

Oh gosh I hate him

I clear my throat and turn my attention to Marie. "I have to use the restroom."

"Oh, alright! We'll order coffee!" She replies as I walk to the restroom.

I check the stalls, making sure no one is there, before leaning over the sink. I exhale a deep breath, trying to push the desire for him away and look at myself in the mirror. As I am about to give myself a pep talk, the door opens.

August walks inside, locking the door behind him. He strides to me slowly, and I don't know whether I want to kill or kiss him. He stands behind me. I gasp as he bends me over the sink.

His breath on my neck, he whispers, "Tell me you haven't thought about this and I'll walk out right now."

His tip touches my ass slightly and I put my head down as my breath begins to become heavier. He moves my hair to one side and presses a kiss to my neck. "Do you want this, Robin?" He asks and presses a kiss behind my ear.

That happens to be my weak spot. I moan softly. "Yes." I whisper.

He doesn't waste any time, turning me around and sitting me on the counter. I think of how unsanitary it is and reach for a napkin. "This is disgus-"

"Shut up, Robin." He cuts me off and stands between my legs. After revealing his dick, he puts his hands on my waist and I gasp.

"My gosh." I mumble in disbelief.

He grins. "I could have sworn you were the same one saying how much you thought it was small."

"Oh, shut your arrogant ass up and fuck me already."

He smiles. "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." He responds, lifting my skirt and pushing my underwear to the side.

He slides the tip in and we groan in sync. As he slides the rest of it in, I moan loudly, feeling like my body is being stretched. He stops. "As much as I'd like to hear those sexy moans, I need you to shut the hell up, Robin."

He starts off slowly and when I am above to adjust to it, he picks his pace up abruptly. I cover my mouth with his shoulder to keep my moans from being heard. He grunts low-ly, his hands on my waist as he continues thrusting into me. Not feeling this kind of pleasure for over a year, my body retaliates quicker.

My eyes roll to the back of my head when he pumps harder and groans in my ear. "Fuck." He moans and pulls my hair slightly.

I bite back my moan, gripping his shoulders for support. He stops and stares at me. "What's wrong?" He asks, breathing heavily. His dick pulses inside of me and I shut my eyes.

"I don't think I can take it."

He thrusts back into me, "Yes, you can."

He continues to thrust and when I moan in his ear, he groans, "See, you're already taking it like such a good girl."

He keeps pounding into me, with every thrust. I moan into his shoulder and he grabs my waist tightly. My pussy pulses, my legs shake and a feeling grows inside my stomach. I grip the sink. "Oh, gosh! I'm going to c-"

"I know, baby. I know."

I scream into his shoulder and his voice becomes non existent to me as my orgasm finally reaches. He continues thrusting into me and cums in me by the time I come down from my high. He leans on me as we both wait for our breathing to return to normal.

"You're on the pill, right? The last thing I need is another one of you annoying me."

I push him off of me and hop off of the sink at the mention of children. The day I left Canada, I went to the doctor's office for a quick check up. He told me I couldn't have kids. Once he said that, I tuned him out for the rest of the time.

I didn't like talking about it at all, ashamed and angry at myself. Nobody knew, not my mom, sister, or even Marie. I didn't plan on telling anyone either.

I glare at him as I freshen myself up. "The hate I have for you is greater than my own will to live."

He buckles his pants and smirks, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but less than ten minutes ago you were just cumming on my dick, Robin. Must not hate me that much, sweetheart."

I kick his leg, "Ow, what the fuck!" He shouts as I dry my hands and walk to the door.

"Pussy." I mumble before leaving the restroom.

I clear my throat and fix my hair as I walk back to our table. Marie and Damien stand at the counter talking to a barista. August appears shortly after and he flips me off as I sit down. I match his action as I take my phone out.

My legs still shake slightly, but my body feels relieved. I hate to say it but he was right, I definitely needed it. But it was never going to happen again. This was August Foreman, another arrogant player who got off at hurting women.

"You look slightly less ugly now, Robin. Good job."

"Dipshit."

"Fuck-face."

"Disappointment." I reply and bite my lip, trying to think of my next insult.

"Piece of dog s-" he stares at me with an unreadable expression. "Stop."

I frown and put my phone down. "Stop what?"

"Biting your lip and looking at me like that. It's fucking with me. Stop it."

I grin and lean forward. "What does it do to you?"

He leans forward as well, his eyes only on my lips. "It makes me want to give the best orgasm you've ever had with my fingers only." I gulp as he stares at me with desire in his eyes. It was like he had put a spell on me and I hated it.

Maybe it'll happen one last time. Just to get it out of my system.