Chapter 17: There's a snake in my boot

Robin

As I walk inside of the coffee shop, August comes jogging behind me. I can tell he has just gotten off of basketball practice since he usually did around this time.

"Hey, pretty lady." He greets me, still breathing heavily.

I face him and make sure my hand is near his balls. "Don't ever call me that again in your life or I swear your balls are mine."

He smiles, "Oh trust me, they're yours already, baby."

I roll my eyes and continue walking between the tables. "Where do you want to sit?"

"Between your legs."

I pick a table for us and he sits across from me. I pick up a menu and look at it as I speak. "What do you want to eat? Make it snappy, I've got a meeting in about an hour."

He leans forward, "You."

I glance at his lips and when he smiles, I avert my eyes and clear my throat. "Okay, we need to focus. We are here to formulate a plan that we will do this whole enemies with benefits by. I will go over the rules."

That stupid smile remains on his face as he nods. "Whatever you say, baby."

"Rule number one: we don't interfere with each other's personal lives whatsoever. I don't like you, you don't like me, so there is absolutely no need to. Got that?"

"I completely understand, gorgeous."

"Rule number two: Don't tell anyone. I'd like to keep this quiet, as not everyone needs to know. Alright?"

He licks his lips. "Of course, sweetheart."

I roll my eyes and lean forward. "Okay, would you stop that? We're not having sex in the bathroom today. This is simply to discuss the details, August."

He groans and lays his head back on his seat. "Fuck. I was really looking forward to hearing you moan my name today, Robin."

I check my watch and see a message saying the meeting was starting earlier than usual. I sigh and pull my phone out.

"Give me your number."

He laughs, "Look, we're fuck buddies but I'm not really looking for a relationship right n-"

"Give me your goddamn number, August."

"You know, it's hot when you yell at me while we're fucking. But when we're not, it's still annoying." He responds, taking his phone out of his pocket and tossing it on the table.

I turn it on and glance up at him. "Password?"

"One-three-five-eight."

My head lifts up quickly in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. What the hell is wrong with t-"

"That's my password!"

"How was I supposed to know that was your password!"

I shake my head and convince myself it's a coincidence. I hand him my phone to add his number and when he turns it on, he laughs.

"Why the fuck is your lock screen black?"

I shrug, "I didn't know what else to use. Shut up."

He gets up to use the restroom and while he is gone, I add my number to his phone. Once I'm done, he returns.

"Here." August says, sitting down and tossing me my phone back.

I hand him his before turning my phone on. I gasp loudly, seeing his dick as my lock screen. I immediately turn it off and look at him in anger.