Chapter 32: Dance With Me

Robin

My temper rises as August continues to place his hand over my face. "August, I'm going to hit your head with my heel if you call me a peasant one more time."

He removes his hand from my face and leans forward. He smiles and adjusts the baseball cap Damien gave him earlier. "Peasant."

I bend down and remove my stiletto. He backs away, holding his hand out. "Babe, I was kidding!" He shouts, running away.

He runs behind Kelly's back as I stride to him. "Don't bring me down with you!" She yells, trying to push him away.

"She's got the stiletto, Kelly, the stiletto!"

I smile at the fear evident on their faces. "August."

"Hmm?" He replies, slowly moving away from her.

"Who am I?"

He smiles and steps closer. "The love of my life."

"And who are you?"

August stands in front of me and wraps his arms around my waist. "The best boyfriend you've ever had."

Kelly clears her throat and begins walking away. "Okay, I'm gonna go now!"

I grin. "You're scared of me, cunt."

He laughs. "Hate to break it to you, gorgeous, but I am not scared of you. I just like to have fun."

I roll my eyes as Marie and Damien walk up to the DJ. When a slow song plays, I gasp and tap August's arm. "I love this song!"

August removes his hands from my waist as the wedding guests begin slow dancing with their partners. "In that case," He smirks and holds his hand out. "May I have this dance?"

I stare at him in confusion. "Why?

"I can't dance with my girl?"

I roll my eyes and look away, trying to hide my smile, but he only hugs me from behind. Heat rises from my stomach to my chest as he kisses my neck, his cool breath on my neck. "Dance with me, my love. Please."

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck as he smiles. When I glance at his dimple, I can't help but smile harder. A server offers wine to us as we slowly move side to side in sync. We accept a glass and, after toasting and drinking it, we set it back on the tray. When he offers another glass, we do the same thing.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him softly. When I pull away, I glance at his baseball cap. I touch it as he continues to move slowly. "I like it. Makes me want to kiss you more."

The truth is, I can't stop staring at him. It makes it ten times harder to resist him. But if I told him that, it would only increase the gigantic ego he already has.

He grins. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Maybe you should do more than kiss me." He replies, staring at my lips.

I match his grin. Removing one of my arms from around his neck, I trial it down his body. When it reaches his crotch, he grabs my arm. "You touch my dick and I swear to God you're not making it to work in the morning."

I grow excited at his threat. As I am about to touch it, I decide against it. Feeling nauseous, I close my eyes and hum. The feeling vanishes after a moment, but the sickness I have been feeling since last week doesn't.

I roll my eyes. "We're acting like those weird couples in love." I say, bringing my arm around his neck again as the song starts to fade out.

"Because we are a weird couple in love. And if someone doesn't like it, they can kiss my ass."