Chapter 29: Targeted

***
Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

"Unfortunately." I repeated with a silly grin on my face, "Even the strong know when to run."

With that I teleported away.

***

Third Person's P.O.V.

(Y/n) fizzes into existence mid-air and falls onto the rocky ground. She trembles on the ground, cracked from the impact of her fall. Her appearance disheveled with sweat sliding down her face. 

"Ack!" She coughs, hand curling into a fist, face down on the ground, chest heaving from exhaustion, "This feeling of weakness . . . I ain't felt anything like this before."

"My magic reserves are empty." She groans, eyes flickering, "The Spriggan 12 are exhausting."

With that she loses consciousness and lies face down on the rocks. The tail of her cloak billows in the light breeze. The nature is filled with bird screeches and other animal sounds. 

Meanwhile . . .

"Open! Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!"  

The blue haired woman with a tail appears and rises to where Lucy stands with a jet of water from the bottom of the waterfall. She glares at Lucy and stares down at her with a nasty look on her face.

"I'm in no mood to receive anything from you, girl!" She snarls, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at Lucy, "My darling hasn't called me in several days and I can't contact her. It's making me upset. Especially since I heard from the others that she hasn't contacted them either!"

Lucy holds up her hands with a pleading look, "If there's anything I-"

"What was that? You heard that my (N/n) hasn't reached out to me and you feel sorry for me?!" Aquarius snaps, leaning her head down, "Argh! You're putting me in a worse mood! Put on a skit! Make me laugh!"

At the same time . . .

"August." Invel Yura says, "That girl is much more powerful than we thought. Are you seriously not going to kill her while she is weak?"

"Kicking a dog while it's down brings no enjoyment." Another Spriggan says holding his arms up bored.

An orange haired man with a scar over his nose laughed, "I hear she's the Dragon God, I want to fight her at least once! Show her the true power of a God!"

"God Serena, you just want to fuel your ego." scoffs another, "You may be strong but she is also no joke. You two would be fighting as Dragon Slayers and rumor has it that she was trained by the God of Dragons himself!"

"Dragon this, dragon that! If you don't know how to use your power, no matter who trains you you will never be able to be at your full potential." He sneers, "This (Y/n)'s child's play!"

"Enough!" August demands, slamming his scepter on the ground, "She is the only one who can kill His Majesty. We, as the Shield of Spriggan, cannot let this happen!"

"But you won't let us kill her either." Bloodman frowns, "So what exactly are we doing?!"

"No matter how powerful she becomes, she cannot defeat the Spriggan 12 at once-"

"You're wrong, August." A red headed woman speaks up, "She's faced Emperor Zeref numerous times and came out alive. I hate to say this but we can't underestimate her strength."

"Lady Irene is right." Another agrees.

"Then why weren't you with us when we went to find her?" He asks.