Chapter 12: Tattoos

***
"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

"It's your guys last chance!" yells Laxus, "Go Dragon Slayers!"

***

Your P.O.V.

"Go Natsu!"

Lilly picks Gajeel up, Carla picks Wendy up and they both take to the sky, joining Natsu and Happy.

"You're a Dragon Slayer aren't ya?" yells Laxus, "Get your arse up there!"

I glance at him quickly and make a split second decision, "Fine."

Wings sprout from my back and I launch off from the ground, eventually catching up with the three other Dragon Slayers. Gajeel grins after seeing me join them.

"Roar of the Iron Dragon!"

"Roar of the Sky Dragon!"

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!"

I draw my head back, sucking magic.

"Roar of the Elemental Dragon!"

A multi-colored roar smacks Acnologia square in the face. He tries to stand against it but the beam pushes against him harder. Eventually it engulfs him, sending him into the cliff. A cloud of dust rises and water spurts out the ground.

"Did they do it?"

"No." says Gildarts warily, "It's not using that power it used when it fought me. It's just playing with us!"

"Let's stop analyzing and take the chance to get off the island?" I mutter.

Gildarts nods his head, "Yeah, while it's disorientated."

A sharp tremor disturbs the magic around.

"Too late." I murmur, requipping my scythe.

Acnologia bursts through the water and hovering in the air above, blocking the sunlight.

"Dammit, it's ascended again!" curses Elfman, "It's as healthy as ever!"

"Bastard . . ." snaps Gajeel.

"Even with the power of four Dragon Slayers . . ." whispers Wendy to herself in defeat.

"Damn it!" screams Natsu frustrated, "Some help Dragon Slayer Magic is."

"Acnologia isn't just some dragon either." I add, not looking back but focusing my eyes on Acnologia, "Besides that, you guys are still young. You still have to hone your craft."

He starts breathing in the air and water around, the elements forming a vortex in his jaw.

"Breath!" warns Gajeel.

"Is it gonna end here for all of us?" cries Lucy.

"Anyone who can use defensive magic, go full power!" urges Erza.

Freed clenches his fists, "I don't have time to draw runes!"

"There's plenty other kinds of defensive magic you can do with letter based magic!" chimes in Levy.