Chapter 7: Grimoire Heart

***
"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

She pauses before stepping into the portal, "I'd rather you come visit me, (Y/n) (L/n)."

***

As Aquarius leaves, (Y/n) flies towards Tenroujima and lands gently on the sand just as Cana and Lucy enter their passage.

"Hrm. . . What do I do now?" mumbles (Y/n) with her hands behind her head, eyeing all the blocked passages, "Maybe I should go find Mas-"

She drops her hands and narrows her eyes, swinging her head from side to side, sending sharp glances everywhere. 

"Something is off." She mumbles walking around, "I should probably take a look around."

With that she enters the thick foliage around the sealed off passages and ventures deep into the forests of Tenroujima.

-Timeskip brought to you by Cana and Lucy outsmarting Freed and Bixslow-

"Sexy Lady Card." Cana grins as she tosses her card towards Freed, who had a blush due to the two woman wearing swimsuits.

Her single card splits into three and out comes a group of woman in swimsuits, who all immediately latch onto the green haired man.

"Ladies came out the cards?" He panics, "Don't you have any decency?!"

"Freed! Get yourself together!" mutters Bixslow.

Freed's blush grows bigger as the woman continue to smother him.

"What's going on?" asks Lucy.

Cana cheers triumphantly, "I knew it! He has a weakness for women."

Bixslow tuts, "Fine. I'll deal with you both."

He rears up to fight them but Lucy pulls out the key for Virgo, however, she proves to be ineffective as Bixslow easily defeats her. 

"I don't want to hurt you guys, so hurry up and take a nap already." says Bixslow.

He sends his wooden minions to attack the two but Lucy sends out Aries, who manages to surround both Bixslow and Freed in fluffy pink wool, and uses her infamous 'Lucy Kick' to take out Bixslow.

-Timeskip brought to you by mini Natsus-

"Hello, Natsu." Gildarts greets, "You drew the short straw, huh?"

"GILDARTS?!" exclaims Natsu and Happy shocked.

Gildarts starts walking up to Natsu, who begins to light himself on fire. By the time Gildarts was in front of Natsu, Natsu was a raging fireball.

Looking up at the ginger haired man, he grins, "I'm all fired up."

-Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) eating a chocolate sundae-

Your P.O.V

The air is crisp, the leaves are crunchy and the smell of the ocean was refreshing. This island really had it all. Full of magic.