Chapter 8: Can You Fly

SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF YOU FOR READING MY STORIES

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO  Jin_Nyxe THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS

***
"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

"Why does everyone know me, but I know none of you?" I groan to myself.

***

Your P.O.V.

"So Ultear was right, you are still alive." Hades mutters.

I chuckle lowly, "Although I have no idea who Ultear is. . . yes, yes I am. Alive and still kicking ass."

"(Y/n), you need to get out of here." Master says, after he catches me wincing.

"Fine, I have something else to do anyways." I reply, getting ready to leave, "I can't let them get Zeref."

"Zeref?" exclaims a shocked Makarov.

"Yes, Zeref." I confirm, "He is somewhere on this island."

I didn't wait for Master's response. My legs carry on and I feel the scent getting stronger and stronger. Soon I stumble upon a clearing and lo behold, Zeref is sitting against a tree with his head down. He looks up when he hears me stepping closer.

"Found you." I state calmly, stopping just before him.

"Another war has started because of me." He says sorrowfully, "I do not want people to fight."

"People are coming to get their hands on you and because of that, my friends and family might just get murdered before my very eyes."

He looks down again, sadly, "This is not what I intended."

"Then what do you intend to do?" I scoff, "What do you think being a dark mage is?"

"I never intended to be a dark mage!" He sighs frustrated, "All I wanted to do was bring him back."

"You and I both know that is against all the laws of magic." I retort, "Surely you know the consequences of trying to bring the dead back."

He says nothing. I requip my scythe into my hand and point it at Zeref.

"I'm going to end this war before it causes someone close to me to die."

"You think you can kill me?" He asks getting to his feet.

I grip the handle tighter, "I will die trying."

Zeref gains a hopeful look for a split second before going back to his normal, blank expression. My magic surges through my body as I form dark energy around my blade. I make quick moves, attempting to behead him, only for him to block each blow with his hands covered in black mists.

"You have to try harder than that." He smiles, "I barely got a scratch."

I put my scythe away mid swing and throw a iron scaled fist at his face. He is quick to throw up his hand and catch my fist. The only damage were the skid marks on the ground from the force it took to move him.