Chapter 13: Proposal

**There's something important at the end of the chapter**

***
"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

I pull myself to a bush and proceed to return the coffee back to nature.

***

Your P.O.V.

"I'm Aceto, daughter of Balsamico, lord of this place." answers a girl in pink at the door of our cilent.

"(Y/n) (L/n) of Fairy Tail, lord of the fairies." I reply with a smirk, "Just kidding, I'm no lord."

"I'm Natsu of Fairy Tail." announces Natsu.

Erza steps up behind him, "We've accepted the request of your father, the Count."

"In that case, I'll show you in." Aceto says with a smile, "This way please."

We follow her in and she introduces us to her father, a man smaller than Makarov with puckered lips. Well, at least he does represent his name somewhat. Natsu however couldn't hold in his laugh and immediately bursts out laughing upon seeing the Count.

"Getting down to business, it is a little bit more complicated than what I wrote in the request." The Count begins, completely ignoring Natsu and Happy's outburst.

"Let us hear it." Erza prods.

"It's got to do with my beautiful daughter. . ." He starts.

Natsu butts in again, "What was her name again? Tonguebite-San?"

I knock him on the head, "Behave."

Erza takes it up another notch and punches him into the wall.

"My apologies. Continue."

I start zoning out of the conversation.

"-Magical Drain."

I blink.

"It's a truly bothersome magic that allows him to use the magic of any wizard he has touched for a short amount of time." explains the Count.

"Huh? That ain't too shabby!" exclaims Natsu excited.

The Count points at something, "I want you all to combine your powers and protect the ring from Velveno!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Natsu slipping on a banana peel and blaming it on Gray-

Your P.O.V.

"Somebody explain to me why I have to put on this ridiculous outfit?" I mumble as I walk out the change rooms.

"Because you are at a ball, (Y/n)." sweatdrops Lucy.

I am wearing a three piece white suit, completed with shiny black dance shoes and a pair of my own magic woven gloves.

"I am not here to dance." I reply and jump down, settling around the food tables.

Natsu, Gray and Elfman show up eventually, each wearing a formal outfit of their own. Elfman's the same as me, in white, except he had a red tie instead of a black bowtie. Gray's in a red shirt with a black tie and black trousers and Natsu has a black and white tuxedo with his scarf.