Chapter 5: Bonding

***
"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

A loud gasp breaks the silence, "That's him isn't it?!"

***

A male white cat with a mustache and simple clothes with an arm around a female blue cat with a handkerchief, wiping at her tears, was pointing at Happy. (Y/n) looks at the couple while crossing her arms, wondering why they exclaimed out loud at the sight of her feline friend. Lucy swings her head back and forth, looking at the couple and then at Happy and repeating herself.

"Hey, Natsu..." asks Happy, "Why are they pointing at me and crying?"

"I don't know Happy." answers Natsu looking at him confused.

The female cat smiles at Happy teary-eyed, "I thought I'd never see you again."

"Do I know you, miss?" asks Happy, scratching his head.

The male cat glares teary-eyed, "Do you know her?! DO YOU KNOW HER?! That's your mother, young whippersnapper!"

Happy does the shocked ninja thing with his paws and his eyes widen in pure shock, "My mother?!"

"Ah ha! So that makes you his father!" points Natsu.

Lucy looks at Natsu and then at the male cat with an astonished look. Erza's eyes widen at the realization and Gray's jaw drops in surprise. (Y/n) chuckles leans against the tree. Gajeel walks over and grins proudly while pointing his thumb at a black cat with a small sword strapped to its back.

"Yo, (Y/n)!" exclaims Gajeel proudly, "This is my cat, Panther Lily."

She glances down at Panther Lily, who nods his head at her. Gajeel smirks a little, which (Y/n) catches and returns.

"Wait till you see him in action." boasts Gajeel.

"Sure thing." She nods, pushing herself off the tree.

While everyone was occupied by Happy and his family's reunion, she silently glides away from them. Going back home to Fairy Tail.

-Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) yoinking Natsu's food-

"Another Fairy Tail??" exclaims one guild member loudly.

"Yeah, there were like exact copies of all of us." nods Lucy, "Erza in that world was more scary than Erza in this world! And she was against Fairy Tail."

"Whaaat?!" says a guild member shocked.

"Yeah! And instead of Juvia chasing Gray it was Gray chasing Juvia!" says Lucy, causing more shock and laughter.

"You hear that? As if that would actually ever happen." laughs another guild member, slapping his thighs.

"So basically everyone was opposite?" asks Natsu.

"Yeah, you didn't even get motion sick and drove a race car." adds Lucy.

Natsu makes a weird face. The chatter continues and Lucy shares more of her story. Once again (Y/n) is seen talking to Makarov, who puts down his tankard of beer once he realizes the seriousness of the topic.