part thirteen

***a/n - OMG!!! #1 in #masonmount!!!! Thank you soooo much everyone!!! I actually can't believe it, hope you are all enjoying reading as much as I'm enjoying writing this story :) any suggestions of what you want to happen, please comment :) lots of love! ***
*******************************************

An already unfamiliar surrounding seemed even further from normal as Maeve opened her eyes the following morning. She wasn't in her apartment room - no mirrored wardrobe with her fairy lights delicately around, no dressing table with her makeup neatly arranged, no fluffy cream rug to match her cream floral bedding. Instead, her blurry eyes noticed some grey curtains, pulled mostly open to reveal the view of the football pitch, which was currently getting drenched in what was luckily for her a dull and dark morning. The plain white dresser was covered in folded hoodies and joggers with football boots arranged underneath. The room smelt different to hers too. It smelt like Mason.
"Good morning," she heard a familiar voice from behind her as she appreciated the warmth radiating down the back of her body, and the safety she felt with assuring arms wrapped around her waist.
"Morning, mason," she smiled to herself, letting her body fall further back into his embrace. But before she could enjoy this confusing moment anymore, she gasped, her eyes springing open.
"Oh my god wait," she whispered, quickly peering under the duvet. They both lay in their underwear, Maeve's white lace complimenting her skin tone, and Mason in some plain white Calvin kleins, which maeve could see him bulging through.
"Did we?-" she turned over, sitting up on her arm as she faced him, blushing slightly.
"Wow you really don't remember anything about last night?" He winked with a giggle.
"But no, we didn't have sex," he carried on after leaving her shocked with anticipation.
"For god sake mase why would you do that," she laughed, playfully hitting his arm. Mason laughed back. He was about to open his mouth and tell her about their kiss on the sofa at jacks, then their make-out session in his corridor, then her throwing up when she left the party for fresh air as he rubbed her back and held her hair, and how he carried her back to his and took her dress off so she could sleep comfortably after he made sure she was cosy in his bed. But he didn't. His heart felt somewhat glum as he realised how drunk she was. She wouldn't have meant any of it, and I didn't want to embarrass her.
"You ok?" She yawned, noticing the deterioration of his mood by his face.
"Oh yeah, I'm fine," he smiled slightly, trying to assure her.
"Right, and I'm not hungover as fuck," wittily she raised an eyebrow, still focusing on him.
"It's just, some stuff happened last night. And I don't know if it was just because we were drunk, I don't want it to seem like I took advantage of you and I don't want it to have just been a drunken mistake," he sighed, his eyes meeting hers.
"Do you mean when we kissed? And you picked me up and leant me against the wall in jacks corridor whilst we made out properly? Because that was sooo hot," she smirked, blushing slightly as she lay back down.
"You remember it all?" Mason was shocked, but so relieved.
"Drunk actions are sober thoughts, Mount. Of course I remember it, and I'm so glad it happened," Maeve smiled to him, breathing in his gorgeous scent as he lay back down next to her. He smiled back to her, wrapping his arm tightly around her body, his other hand moving the hair out of her face and behind her ear.
"How do you look so beautiful in the mornings?" He whispered just loud enough for her to hear.
"You don't look too bad yourself," she replied with a Scarlett tinge across her second day makeup on her face. She felt mason smile against her lips as he leant in, attaching his to hers. Much like last night, their lips moved with warmth and softness in sync with eachother. Maeve moved her hands from where they were around his shoulders, down his chest until she reached his upper abdomen, allowing herself to push up on him in a straddle position as he lay down. They continued to kiss, the boy letting out a small moan of pleasure as the mood increasingly got more intense. But before anything happened, which they both knew it was close, Maeve sat back up on him, his hands around her waist still.
"I'm hungry," she pouted, her hands still caressing his abs.
"Me too," he winked, cheekily looking her almost naked body up and down. With a playful smile, Maeve grabbed the pillow she had slept on and used it to throw at the boys body beneath her.
"You will pay for that, MJ," he acted shocked, collecting the pillow off himself and catapulting it behind his head, as though he was preparing to get her back.
"Don't even think about it," she laughed, jumping out of bed and running across the room to the bathroom, where she locked the door. She could hear him laughing and her heart fluttered as her ears embraced this adorable sound.
"You can come out, darling, you know i wouldn't really get you," his voice said from the other side of the room.
"I'm not falling for that!" She replied in fits of laughter.
"I promise I'm not!" He exclaimed. She sighed, believing him and unlocked the bathroom door.  She was surprised that he was nowhere to be seen.
"Mase?" She slightly concernedly spoke. But her answer came to her as she was tackled onto the bed, a pillow straight over her head.
"Had my fingers crossed"

********************************************

sweet caroliners

ricey boy
Mason mount

money mase
That is I???

ricey boy
Maeve-Jasmin Muis

MJ
Can I help you, Declan rice?

Sea shaw
what the hell is going on

ricey boy
May I remind you filthy peasants that my room is directly beneath masons, meaning I can infact here you screaming and your floor boards creaking.

big boy foden
oh shit 💀💀💀

grealio
YES GUYS GET IT 🍆🍆🍆

bells🔔
can I be godfather??

stonesy
do You even know how baby's are made Bellingham

bells 🔔
Better than you Im sure

stonesy
Only because your parents only gave you that chat five years ago

MJ
GUYS PLZ
WE WERE HAVING A PILLOW FIGHT

big boy foden
that's what they all say