part twenty seven

*trigger warning ⚠️ emetephobia due to hangovers *

"Sweetheart, I'm going to training now. I'll see you later, I love you," Mason whispered placing a kiss on his sleeping girlfriends forehead.
"Mm, I love you too," she sleepily responded, her eyes still firmly shut as she shuffled around her bed. He smiled at her, his lips unable to resist curling as his eyes focused on the sleeping beauty. But he had to pull himself away before he was late to training.

"Bloody hell mate, you look worse for wear," he laughed entering the changing room and heading towards where Jack was sat, his head in his hands and the bin underneath him.
"I feel..like..fucking..shit," he huffed, retching between sentences. The boys all laughed, mason patting his back before getting himself ready.
"Tell me about it, I can't even see straight still," Dec laughed, putting his hand over his eyes.
"I personally feel great," Mason smirked, pulling his hoodie off and swapping it for his training top. The boys all went silent, making eyes at him.
"What?!" He laughed.

private messages : MJ and sash

MJ
are u awake

sash
unfortunately

MJ
my room, now plz

sash
omw

"Urgh I've never felt so gross," Maeve moaned into the toilet bowl, her best friend laughing at her as she gripped her hair back for her.
"You look like shit," Sasha howled, her hair messily pulled back in her hands, her makeup smudged from going to sleep on it, she was just wearing masons oversized T-shirt and her underwear and she currently stuck of sick.
"I feel like shit," Maeve rolled her eyes, flushing the toilet and sitting back against the bathroom wall, wiping her mouth with some toilet roll.
Suddenly, her mind flashed back to last night. She couldn't remember how much of it was real, and how much was just a wonderful dream. Her cheeks blushed thinking about what had occurred.
"What's up with you?" Sasha laughed, standing up off the bathroom floor.
"Wait," Maeve pulled herself up using the wall to steady herself before taking a glimpse in the mirror. She pulled the collar of the T-shirt she was wearing down slightly, to reveal a prominent reddish purple mark on her collar bone. It wasn't a dream.
"Oh my fucking god...is that?!" Sasha squealed, jumping up and down clapping.
"Please sash, if we could celebrate slightly quieter," Maeve laughed, grabbing her head.
"Oh yeah. Sorry. But what the hell happened?!" She now whispered, overly excited by her best friends sex life. The two of them relocated themselves across Maeve's bed, before she let spill all the details of last night.
"No way," she gasped. "That's so hot, Jack never does things like that, he's always asleep by 9 o'clock," she laughed, her eyes disheartened slightly.
"Why don't you take him out one night for a meal or something? Do what I do, be a big fat tease then make him plead when you're home," Mouse laughed, sipping some water.
"You know what? I love that idea," Sasha smirked.

*******************************************

@ maevejasmuis today is a lazy no makeup day for sure

@ maevejasmuis
today is a lazy no makeup day for sure

Liked by sasharebecca , jackgrealish , masonmount, jazbenham , declanrice and others

View comments :

@ masonmount
She don't need makeup 😏🤤
@ maevejasmuis
she adores you 🥰

@ declanrice
excuse me what the fuck is on your collarbone
@ maevejasmuis
oh shit
@ masonmount
honestly mouse how did you do that
@ maevejasmuis
shut up mount

@ jazbenham
mase has always been territorial 😏
@ maevejasmuis
don't start 😩😂😂😂

@ user1
😍😍
@ maevejasmuis
Uno reverse queen 🥰
@ user1
Oh my god she replied 😍

@ user2
tell mase I love him
@ maevejasmuis
@ masonmount they love you
@ masonmount
Thanks for the support 💙 lots of love