part eighteen

@ maevejasmuis via insta storiesluckiest girl 🥺❤️

luckiest girl 🥺❤️

jazbenham replied to your story
Glad to see my masey spoiling you 😘xxx

maevejasmuis
he truly is, don't know what I did to get so lucky 😭❤️

jazbenham
Bless you both, you're perfect for eachother 😚 when are we meeting you anyway?! Xx

maevejasmuis
soon I hope 😩 Summer melts my heart on FaceTime, I can't wait to meet her and give her a big cuddle! Depends how long we're all having to isolate at SGP I suppose xxx

jazbenham
I hope the boys aren't driving you too crazy 😂xxx

maevejasmuis
Don't even get me started 🥲
This morning alone I was woken up to Jack and Ben doing the YMCA in the corridor
Since then I've had Atleast one team member bombard my room every hour to dive on my bed and moan it's comfier than theirs 😂😂😂xxx

jazbenham
I admire you for not having slapped one of them yet, hard 😂😂😂❤️

********************************************

"Let me iiiiiiin," Jacks voice echoed around the room before Maeve and Mason were squashed by his presence on Maeve's bed.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Maeve laughed, holding her chest in sheer panic as why she was suddenly welcomed by their very irritating friend.
"No such thing as privacy, is there?" Mason giggled, his arms still tightly around Maeve as they lay in her bed watching a movie, the rain hammering on the window cosily and chocolate spread above them both.
"Ooh what we watching?" Jack asked, sitting at the end of the bed and facing the TV.
"The Office, it's Maeve's favourite" Mason answered, the three of them laughing at the scene on the TV. Jack remained at the end of the bed on his stomach, his legs resting on the two of them as they sat at the head of the bed watching tv. Maeve remained in Masons arms, her head resting on his shoulder and his head on hers. She took a deep breath, inhaling his gorgeous scent that lingered on his sweater. The smell alone warmed her heart, making her feel butterflies everywhere in her body.

The evening went on, the three of them still in the same position. Mase swirled his fingers around Maeve's stomach, his other arm still around her and resting on her bum. He felt so comfortable with her, so warm, so complete. He didn't care that his friend was also in the room, he knew it was time.
"Maeve," he whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her neck, causing goosebumps on her. The scent of her sweet perfume lingered on her neck, causing goosebumps on him.
"Yes mason?" She whispered in response, catching his eye sight.
"I love you, and I want you to be my girlfriend. Will you?"