S2. Part three

Mason grunted, fidgeting around the bed as he rested upstairs. He was rarely ill, but as any with any man, when he was, you knew about it.
"Babyyyy..." he groaned, calling down the stairs to his wife.
"What now, mase?" Maeve rolled her eyes, laughing slightly as she called up to him from the bottom of the stairs.
"I need you," he responded. She simply laughed to herself at his over dramatic self, before trudging up the stairs and into the bedroom. He lay topless under the covers, his arms above his head as he pouted in the direction of the door, where his MJ now stood, leaning against the white door frame with her hands over her bump.
"What's the matter, my love?" She sympathetically asked, putting the jokes aside and genuinely caring for her loves well being.
"My throat hurts. And my head hurts, and I'm hot but I'm cold, and my body hurts," he sighed, continuing to stick his bottom lip out like a child.
"Oh baby," she stuck hers out in response, carefully walking towards him and slithering under the duvet next to him. He let her lay down, then placed his head on her chest and wrapped his arms around her. Maeve ran her fingers through his hair, which was currently long and messy, but sexy as ever. Placing a gentle kiss on the top of his head, she felt him groan against her skin, which was covered by one of masons oversized T-shirt's and nothing else.
"What?" She whispered with a giggle.
"You. You're just, perfect. Thank you for looking after me, baby," he looked up to her, pouting as she placed a kiss on his lips.
"And also, i love feeling you run your fingers through my hair. It's sexy," he smirked, one of his deep brown eyes fluttering as he winked at her, causing her heart to skip a beat. She smirked, sitting up from where she lay in the bed as he wriggled slightly onto his pillow, against his back.
"Where are you going?" He looked at her concerned as she moved.
"To make you feel better," was all he heard, before she made her way under the covers.

********************************************

@ masonmount Now I know why it's called a pregnancy craving

@ masonmount
Now I know why it's called a pregnancy craving. Because I'm craving you 💙

Liked by maevejasmuis , declanrice , jazbenham , benchilwell and others

Tagged - @ maevejasmuis

View comments :

@ maevejasmuis
Cutie
@ maevejasmuis
But plz don't eat me like I eat my cravings xx
@ benchilwell
Wouldn't be the first time
@ declanrice
BENJAMIN
@ benchilwell
I was in the room next to maeve at SGP let's not forget
@ masonmount
😏

@ jazbenham
Wish I looked this good pregnant
@ masonmount
She's one of a kind

@ user1
Saucy mason 👅👅

@ user2
To be loved like mason loves maeve

@ user3
That child has no idea how lucky they are