S2. Part one

Kaleidoscopes of golden rays shone through the aesthetic cream bedroom's window, reflecting in Maeve's honey pool eyes as she blinked them open.
"Ouch," she whispered, placing her hand on her stomach as she felt her abdomen cramp. It wasn't unusual; whilst she was over joyed to be carrying a mini Mount, she hadn't had the greatest pregnancy so far. Constant sickness and nausea, recurring stomach and back ache, overly tired. She was 30 weeks gone, only 10 weeks to go until their little mason made an appearance, and every day the thought of labour terrified her more, but the overwhelming excitement to snuggle with the love of her life and their child was so much better. Rolling onto her side, she grabbed her phone off the bedside table and immediately looked at the time. 10:34am. Her eyes flicked through her notifications and landing on her favourite.

message received from : mason <3

Good morning gorgeous! I'm at training till 1 today, but please just ring if you need anything and I'll come straight home. Don't forget, my beautiful wife and our baby boy are my priority always 😘 hope you slept well, I love you so much ❤️

Morning handsome, of course I'll be absolutely fine! You focus on your training and I'll see you later, we love you more than anything daddy 😘

First time I've heard you call me daddy, not in bed 👀

Mr Mount you are literally weeks away from having a little human that will know you as daddy, I am infact allowed to call you that now

Of course, Mrs Mount x

Mason smiled to himself, locking his phone and putting it back on the blue wooden barrier surrounding the pitch.
"You good, bro?" Ben asked him, patting his back and moving next to him, sipping a bottle of lucozade.
"Yeah mate, Im so good," Mason smiled, feeling like he could burst. He never expected his life to work out this way, and honestly he couldn't process how lucky he was - he had grown into a world renowned club and national footballer, he had married the love of his life as was waiting for the arrival of his child with her. How was his life so perfect? A question he asked himself every morning, as he placed a kiss on Maeve's head and wished her a goodnight, and every morning, pulling his football boots on and leaving the family home whilst blowing her kisses and heartfelt goodbyes.
"I'm so happy for you, you know," Ben continued, placing the drink down.
"Thank you man, honestly I wish everyone could feel this complete. It's a great feeling," Mase smirked, his cheeks blushing as he thought about everything.

@ masonmount Smiles all round at training 😁

@ masonmount
Smiles all round at training 😁

Liked by chelseafc , jackgrealish , karen_muis , maevejasmuis and others

View comments

@ maevejasmuis
Daddy 😏👅
@ masonmount
Should have got you pregnant a long time ago if it meant hearing that 😏😘
@ declanrice
I absolutely did not just read that.
@ karen_muis
@ declanrice don't worry son I did too 🤮

@ benchilwell
My bro 💪
@ masonmount
Yes chilly 😁

@ jackgrealish
Miss that sexy face
@ masonmount
Bro I literally saw you yesterday

@ user1
Be my baby daddy 👅
@ user2
Imagine how cute his baby will be aswell 😭😭