part thirty five

"Are you ready to go, angel?" Mason spoke into Maeve's ear as he approached where the girl stood in front of the mirror, wrapping his warm hands around her waist.
"Yep, all ready," she smiled to his reflection in the mirror as she clipped her last gold small hoop in her ear.
"You look beautiful," he smirked, feeling her turn around and wrap her arms around his neck.
"What if they don't like me?" she quietly asked, her eyes locked on his.
"They already love you, baby, meeting them all will only make them love you more," Mason assured her, twisting the strands of hair that fell over her face with his fingers. Maeve nodded, believing his hopeful positivity to reassure her.

The journey to Portsmouth was long from Masons house in London, but between the pair of them they made it most enjoyable. Whilst they weren't living together at St George's Park anymore, they did spend every night together since at Masons house. Of course, Mason had been to Maeve's at met Maeve's family - but he'd met Anthony and of course Declan and Jade years ago so that wasn't a problem. Maeve's mother adored him for her daughter. Now, it was Maeve's turn to meet his family.

As they pulled up to the house on the sea front, Maeve took a deep breath, running her palms down her jeans.
"You ok?" He placed his hand on her thigh, turning his head to her as he stopped the car on the drive.
"Anxious," Maeve laughed. Mason nodded understandingly, before leaning in and placing a kiss on her lips.
"It's all going to be ok," he whispered moving her hair behind her ear gently. Before she could dwell any further, she noticed the sage coloured front door swing open, a welcoming lady with a full face of makeup and shoulder length whiteish blonde hair flicked out at the ends. She smiled, waving excitedly. They both waved back, jumping out of the car.
"Hey mum," Mason smiled, locking his matte black Mercedes and walking towards his mum with open arms.
"My baby boy!" She exclaimed, holding him tight to her as they hugged in the doorway.
"Maeve! It's so lovely to finally meet you!" Debbie smiled, pulling away from her son, her eyes welcomingly falling on to the girl next to him. She opened her arms also, pulling her sons beloved girlfriend in for a hug. She smelt homely; expensive perfume mixed with the cooking and candles blowing through the house.
"Super nice to meet you too, Mrs Mount," she smiled as the hug finished.
"Oh darling, you can call me Debbie," she patted her forearm, gesturing them both to come in.
"Jas and Sam are just upstairs waking Summer, Lewis is already in the living room," she told them as they all headed through the hallway towards the cosy living room. It was a beautiful day out - the sun shining through the house with an air of grace and gold. Maeve walked slowly behind Mason, noticing multiple photos in frames on the wall, some of mason when he was little which caused Maeve to quietly laugh to herself, and some when he was a baby that made her heart melt.
"What are You looking at?" Mase giggling, turning from the living room doorway to focus on the girl who was smiling at a photo.
"Your bowl cut," she laughed, pointing at the photo.

********************************************

@ maevejasmuis
my summer bear 🐻 ⭐️

Tagged - @ jazbenham , @ sambenham

Liked by masonmount , jazbenham , sambenham , debbie_mount , jackgrealish and others

View comments :

@ jazbenham
She loves you ❤️ just keeps asking when she'll next see aunty mouse 🥺
@ maevejasmuis
don't even, my heart 😭😭😭❤️

@ debbie_mount
such a lovely weekend with you and mase, you're welcome here anytime darling xxx
@ maevejasmuis
the best weekend 😂 thank you mumma mount 💘

@ sambenham
She gave you more hugs in two days than she's given us in the past 2 years
@ maevejasmuis
only because I kept picking her up and squeezing her 😂😂😂 cant resist she's too cuddly and cute

@ masonmount
My two favourite girls ❤️
@ maevejasmuis
I love you 😘

@ laurenfryer
When are you having babies then
@ maevejasmuis
don't even tempt me

@ user1
Imagine mase and maeve as parents 🥺😭