4

"What would your parents say?"

"Wheels up in twenty." Hotch spoke as they all nodded, leaving the conference room.

"Why do you trust her?" Spencer asked confused.

"Because she had many chances to escape, but she didn't. And she wants to catch this guy more than we do." He answered as Spencer nodded slowly as they left the room.

-

The team was walking to the jet. "Oh my God, this jet is huge!" She exclaimed as she was was looking at the jet in front of her.

"You know, for a criminal you don't seem so dangerous." Rossi said as he furrowed his brows with a little smile.

"Hey, isn't this your phone?" She held up his own phone as he grew more confused.

"Romanoff." Hotch began as she sighed.
"Point proven." Rossi muttered, he took back his phone from her cuffed hands as they boarded the jet.

"So, how do we get in?" Derek asked as Yelena sighed.

"I'll let you guys in, you free the girls and I kill Dreykov." She smiled proudly as she leaned back in her seat.

"Absolutely not." Hotch huffed as she furrowed her brows.

"Why not?" She asked dramatically.

"As much as you hate him, we need him alive." He told her as she rolled her eyes.

"Why do you want to kill him, actually?" Spencer asked her as she looked down.

"He kept me and my sister for five years, if he didn't get us, my parents would still be alive, okay?" She told him as the jet fell silent.

She rolled her eyes. "Romanoff, how do we get in?" Hotch asked as she shifted in her seat.

"It has a secret lock, only a few of us knew of, that's how I escaped. That's how we escaped." She told them as he nodded.

"Romanoff, Reid and I go in the front. Morgan, Prentiss, I want you with the SWAT team to get inside as soon as we enter and free the hostages." He ordered as they all nodded.

"We'll look for Dreykov." He said as he looked at Yelena and Spencer.

-

They finally landed, getting in their SUVs and heading to the address Yelena had given them.

She sat in the back as Spencer and Hotch in the front.

"So, are you guys like psychiatrists who fight or just agents who are psychiatrists?" She asked with a confused expression.

Spencer turned to face her, "We are the Behavioral Analysis Unit, the BAU. A department of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime-" He began as she cut him off.