32

hate and disgust

hate and disgust

"You're coming with me." Yelena said, grabbing Susan's arm as she nodded at Spencer to follow them.

"What are you doing?" Susan asked as she looked at Yelena, the agent's grip tight on the woman's arm.

"Shut up." Yelena muttered as they arrived.

She led her to the room, waiting for Spencer to get in as she slammed it shut.

"What's this about?" Susan asked with a confused expression.

"You used to work in retail, right?" The agent asked, her arms supporting her as she leaned over the table.

"I'm sorry. How does that have anything to do with Katie?" Susan asked them.

"You mentioned it earlier." Spencer replied. "So what?" Susan scoffed.

"But, you didn't tell us you used to work in this mall years ago." Yelena added with a glare.

"Well.." She trailed off.

"Susan, do you know something?" Spencer asked her with a calm voice, knowing Yelena was just waiting to punch the woman.

"You know this building like the back of your hand. Earlier, you made sure to separate from the group." He remarked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

She looked away, neglecting the question as she stayed silent.

-

"Someone tell us something!" Beth cried out.

"What the hell is happening?" Paul asked Derek who stood by them.

They all watched as Yelena, dragging Susan by her arm with Spencer by her side as they walked to the group.

"God, susan." Paul sighed as he rubbed his face, looking at his sister-in-law.

"What do you know? Oh, God." Beth panicked at the sight of the suspicious woman.

"Susan, what- what did you do to katie?" Paul asked her, noticing how she just looked down.

"Susan! What did she do? What did she do to her? What did you do with katie?" Beth asked repeatedly, growing more concerned about her daughter by every second.

Yelena dragged her away to a corner, because Hotch needed the previous room.

"This was not supposed to happen to my family." Susan sighed.

"It didn't just happen. You took her, a 6-year-old vulnerable child who trusted you, who trusted your damn husband." Yelena retorted with a disgusted expression.

"You are gonna tell me where she is, Susan. Right. Now." Yelena got so close to the woman's face, she could feel her breath fanning over her face.

And it was nasty.