26

Seven Seconds

Seven Seconds

"Jim." Hotch spoke as they entered the mall.

"We've been in lockdown for almost 20 minutes." The police officer said.

"My team's already in motion. Another female, same age, same time of day, Taken from essentially the same location." He informed them as they walked towards the family.

"What makes you sure katie jacobs is still in the building?" Derek asked as he, Emily, JJ and Rossi approached the other half of their team.

"Where's the other blonde?" Yelena asked them.

"Uh, she's looking at the footage." Emily answered as Yelena nodded, her hands on her hips.

"The mall's got cameras installed at every entrance and exit." The officer added.

"Surveillance video confirms katie entering the building, But no sign of her leaving." JJ said as she looked at Emily.

"Security paged her over the intercom, and their initial sweep came up empty. Whoever killed jessica davis last week left that mall with her Because he wanted time with his victim in privacy." Hotch concluded, walking to a corner as the team followed him.

"Assuming it's the same offender, he wouldn't stray from his M. O. He wouldn't leave here without his victim." Yelena said, her hands in her pockets.

"So if Katie's still under this roof, so is her abductor." Spencer finished as they all nodded.

"Reid, morgan, I want you to find the head of security. We need all data from every search team." Hotch ordered.

"You guys start with Katie's parents." He told Emily and JJ.

"We'll treat the mall like a neighborhood, And we'll separate into areas of control."He explained.

"You help Garcia with whatever she needs at the security office." He instructed Yelena.

"Come on." He spoke to Rossi and the officer as they walked away.

She stood there in confusion. "Where's the damn security office?" She whispered to herself.

She saw another officer talking to her colleague. "Hey, d'you know where the security office is?" She asked her.

"First floor in the right corner." She said as she pointed out where Yelena had to go.

"Got it." She patted her shoulder as she walked to the escalator.

She rushed to the office as she saw Garcia looking at the setup.

"You want every inch of surveillance footage?" Someone asked as she sighed.

"Yes, because I need to examine it frame by frame to see If there's anything in the background you guys missed." She replied.