6

"Arrogance

"Arrogance."

Yelena's first day of work at the BAU. She was getting ready in her apartment.

She opted for a cream colored button up shirt, a gray blazer, black flared pants and her black boots.

She put her hair up in a ponytail, leaving some strands of hair around her face and headed out of the room.

Yelena didn't own any makeup of some sort, not even more than five outfits.

She really needed to do some shopping, but she didn't have that much money, too.

She grabbed her go-bag and her keys as she headed to the door.

She walked out the door and got on her motorbike. She rode to work and parked in the parking lot. She put on her sun glasses, walking in the building as she heard a car behind her.

"Sweet bike, Romanoff." She heard Derek as she turned around. He caught up with her as they both walked inside.

"Thanks. You're Morgan, right?" She asked as he nodded with a smirk.

"First day of work. Nervous?" He asked as they walked into the elevator.

"Nah, not that much." She shrugged as he chuckled.

The elevator reached the third floor. The doors opened as they both walked in the bullpen.

"Hey, where's Agent Hotch's office?" She asked him as he instructed her. She nodded and walked to Hotch's office.

She entered the room without even knocking as he shot her a look.

"Romanoff, can you please knock before you barge into my office next time?" He asked her as she shot him an apologetic look.

"Sit down, there's some rules and guidelines you have to sign and follow." He told her as she began to sign some things and telling her about the protocol.

-

"Well, that's about everything. Come on, I'll introduce you to the team." He said as they both stood up, walking into the bullpen.

"David Rossi, I think you already met. Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, Derek Morgan, you already know Spencer Reid and where is-" He was interrupted as Garcia cam rushing through the elevator.

"I'm here! I'm here!" She exclaimed as she gripped her files tightly.

"Penelope Garcia." He finished as she stopped in her tracks.

"You must be the 'hot stuff' he talks about." Yelena said nonchalantly as she nodded her head at Derek.

Garcia smiled excitingly as she nodded. "Garcia, this is Agent Yelena Romanoff." He spoke as Yelena just nodded. Garcia had a big smile on her face as she hugged Yelena tightly.