25

"Oh, I know

"Oh, I know. Took you
long enough, though."

A yawn escaped her mouth, followed by a sigh as she went to open the door.

The door swung open, Yelena utterly confused why JJ and Emily were at her apartment at this time of the night.

"What?" She yawned once again.

"Were you sleeping?" Emily asked, kind of shocked because she thought Yelena was more of a night owl.

"Like all humans on this earth, yeah." Yelena replied as she put a hand on her hip, leaning in the doorway.

"So, what do you want?" She asked. "Oh, we just wanted to... talk." JJ said with a kind smile.

"Come in." Yelena spoke as she turned around.

"We brought some dinner, if you're hungry." Emily held up the bag, containing food.

"I know, that's why I let you in." She said as she flicked on the kitchen light, illuminating the living room as well.

Emily and JJ started taking out the food and setting it on the table.

Yelena grabbed some plates and walked into the living room.

Everything was set, the three women sitting down as they began eating.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Yelena asked, mouth full of Chinese food.

JJ went to speak, but got interrupted by a groan escaping the other blonde.

"Damn, what is this?" Yelena asked, looking at her food with confusion.

"Chinese. You never had Chinese?" Emily asked as Yelena shook her head.

"Wow." Yelena whispered at the amazing taste.

"So, we wanted to tell you something." JJ began as Emily nodded.

The room fell silent for a moment, "Come on, JJ, spit it out." Yelena said as JJ looked down and back up.

Emily rubbed her arm comfortingly. "Emily is my girlfriend." She spit out. Yelena continued eating, unbothered.

The room fell silent again, "Oh, that's it?" Yelena asked as she looked up at them.

"Thought it was gonna be way worse than that." She scoffed.

"I'm a lesbian. And JJ is bisexual." Emily spoke up.

"Oh, I know." Yelena told them. "Took you long enough, though." She added.

They furrowed their brows at Yelena's reaction.

Although she was the second one to know, after Garcia, they never expected this.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Yelena asked with a smile.