19

Crazy

Crazy

Next Morning

She walked into the bullpen, making her way to her seat as she plopped in it.

She sighed as she rubbed her face as she leaned back in her seat.

"Rough morning?" Derek asked as he set his bag on his desk.

"Guess you could say that." She said as she looked at the paperwork on her desk she had to get to Hotch soon.

"Sounds like someone had fun." He smirked as she shook her head, grabbing a pen as she began her work immediately.

Spencer looked at her, finding it strange to see her actually working as soon as she entered.

In the short month he knew her, she would usually go for a coffee and usually go say 'hello' to Garcia.

He stood up, heading to the coffee pot, grabbing a cup as he poured the liquid into it.

He picked it up, heading to her desk as he set it down.

Her gaze drifted from her paperwork to the coffee on her desk.

"Is it poisoned?" She asked firmly as she looked up at him.

He furrowed his brows, "What-no, no. It's coffee." He said as she chuckled.

"I know, Reid. It's a joke, ever heard of it?" She asked him as he looked down in embarrassment.

"Thanks, though." She thanked him as he nodded.

"You're welcome." He said as he went to sit in his desk.

He sighed at the failed attempt to actually have a normal conversation with Yelena.

She took a huge gulp from her coffee, making a face of disgust at the taste as she went back to her paper work.

-

It was time for lunch, Yelena was still sat in her chair for nearly five hours without even getting up.

Spencer had a feeling something was wrong, but he wasn't usually right in that kind of subject, so he just shrugged it off.

"Hey, you wanna get lunch at the new diner down the road?" Garcia asked as she looked at Yelena who was deeply concentrated in her work.

Yelena didn't answer, not even hearing the blonde who stood at her desk.

She muttered a few words to herself as she nodded at the conclusion she just made.

"Fuck." She muttered as she noticed her pen had ran out of ink.

She began looking for a new pen in the small container on her desk, accidentally knocking it over.

"Lena." Garcia repeated herself as Yelena looked up, "What?" She asked the blonde.

"I asked if you wanted to get lunch at the new restaurant down the road." She told her as Yelena shook her head, grabbing a new pen.