18

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth or dare?"

Next Morning

"Owen." She groaned as he kissed her neck, she held his face as he dug it in the crook of her neck.

They were both in front of the mirror.

She was getting ready for the day as he had managed to make her a bit late. Again.

"Spend the day with me." He whispered in her ear as she moaned at the feeling of his lips on her skin.

"Can't. Work." She said in between moans escaping her mouth as it just encouraged him to do more.

He turned her body to face his as she shook her head, holding her hand to his chest as he just continued his actions.

"I don't think Hotch will be angry if I was a bit late." She said as he looked down at her with a smirk.

The situation quickly escalated as he was gripping his back while he was thrusting into her at a quick pace.

-

She entered the building as she rushed into the bullpen.

"Where is everyone?" She asked as she saw Penelope walking to her office with some files in her hands.

"Texas." She told her as Yelena shrugged, catching up with Penelope as they entered her office.

"Welcome to my sweet house of miracles you call an office."She said, motioning her hands dramatically to all the technology in the small office.

"Cool." Yelena said as she began to look around.

"Indeed." Penelope smirked. She pushed a chair in front of Yelena.

Yelena went to sit on the chair as Penelope plopped on hers.

"So what do you do here, in this 'house of miracles'?" Yelena asked as Penelope turned towrads her, leaning back in her chair as she sighed.

"Waiting for the call to practice some magic." She said as she looked at the screen.

"Wanna play?" Garcia asked as Yelena looked up to see a laptop in Penelope's lap, playing a game.

-

The team were doing alright so far on their case, having a lead or two.

"Hey, can you call Garcia, we need to dig in this one." Hotch ordered as Spencer picked up his phone.

"Garcia's office." He heard the coice say as his eyes widened in confusion.

"Yelena? W-what are you doing at the office?" He asked quickly.

"Well, if I can't be there with you, least I can do is help you from here." She said as he nodded, appreciating the fact that she was able to help.

"And to get paid, of course." She finished as he smiled softly at her comment.