14

"Always

"Always."

A week later

She was still not allowed back at the BAU, so she was getting ready for her other job.

She had two jobs, she was an agent at the BAU, and a waitress at a shitty bar.

She didn't like her job at the bar very much, but at least she got paid just to waitress.

The people at the bar were mostly drug dealers, pigs and sadists but she was used to it.

She put on a red top and some black pants with her black leather jacket.

She sighed as she opened the door, locking it after her and walking to her motorbike.

-

She got off her motorbike as she stepped in the bar.

The bar was almost empty, which wasn't usual.

"Hey, where is everyone?" She asked her colleagues, whom she didn't even know the names of.

Many of them usually quit after a week. Sometimes less.

"Don't know, never seen this place like this." Her coworker said as he wiped the glasses, setting them on the counter.

She shrugged as she took off her jacket, heading to the back.

She set her jacket on one of the big boxes full of liquor as she began emptying them.

She was actually relieved that the bar was almost empty.

She hated it when the bar was full, but she'd earn more money then.

-

Meanwhile at the BAU, they had a case in Washington.

Apparently, a killer was targeting white, brunette women of the same age, who were working at a hairsalon.

They were in their SUVs, Washington wasn't far from Quantico after all.

"So, he only targets white brunettes, 38 years old, working at a salon." Derek concluded as he made a right.

Derek was riding, Emily in the passenger's seat and Spencer in the back.

"All of them killed in the back of the salon, which means the unsub is an employee." She finished as he nodded.

The ride was long, but they used their time to go over the case again and sum it all up.

They arrived in Washington, getting out of their SUVs as they walked into the police station.

An agent stepped in front of them.

"Agents, I'm detective Ruthford, nice to meet you." He said as he shook all of their hands.

"Your case?" Hotch asked as he removed his sunglasses.