A Misfortune Party

Tails' P.O.V

I got invited by a junior to show up to a party that I was allowed to bring Charmy, Cream, and the others to. I was so excited! Now they could see why I was so involved with these guys. "Aren't you guys excited?! This is legit going to be the best party of the year!" I told them. "Sure I guess, but I hardly know any of your friends." Cream pointed out. "I know a few, but even so I don't know all of them." Charmy added. "Oh, it'll be fun! You'll see!" I promised and we all headed inside. I noticed Ginger and Kai were a bit skeptical about all of this but they went with us anyway.

I knocked on the door to the house that I had the address for. Right away, my friend Derrick answered the door and smiled. "Ey! Tails y'all made it! Hey guys! Miles' is here!" he greeted and shouted to the others. We walked in and everything looked awesome!

There was loud music, food, drinks were piled high, and everyone was happy and partying. Before I ran off, Charmy grabbed my arm. "You won't be too far will you?" he asked. I smiled and made sure no one was looking. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his cheek. "You have nothing to worry about! I'll be nearby. Just have fun!" I reassured him. I walked away and joined in on the dancing. Everyone was happy to see me.

"Yo, it feels like ages since you've hung out with us!" Bryan pointed out and patted my back. "I know! I'm so sorry! I've been trying to catch up on studying. But I'm back! My friends even decided to come!" Grayson came up to me with a drink in hand. "C'mon dude! Party some with us! It's gonna be some of our last nights' here!" he insisted.

Whenever I go to a party in general, I try to avoid drinking. Mainly because I don't want to take my chances with Charmy getting mad at me again. But I mean, it's a party! With my best friends! He'd want me to live my life! "Fill me up!" I ordered and they told me to chug as much as I could. I was already getting dizzy. But I didn't care. I was having the time of my life! Hopefully, Charmy wouldn't care. My head started pounding and thumping. I was so concerned. I've never had anything like this.

I couldn't stop myself. And I think the rest of them noticed. "Uh Tails, you might wanna slow down on the drinks!" Bryan told me. "MaYbE! I doN'T knOw! This STuff... taste DiFfEreNt!" I squeaked. Suddenly I looked around the room. Everything kept spinning and changing into different things. "UgH! WHo brought in AlL the SwIrLs! It... It'S sO InSane!" I rambled. I started walking away from the group.

The next thing I know, I see Charmy right in front of me. "Hey, dude! Watch it!" he snapped. "I'm SoRRy bAbE! I caN'T tHinK stRaIght!" He looked at me and soon a sly smile spread across his face. "Well well, you like to skip straight to the point huh?" he asked. "Uhhhh SuRe I gUeSs!" I replied. "Well then, wanna make out?" he asked. "Y-Ya whAteVer!" I said. He started kissing me. I was surprised. He was never like this. "Yeah! Get 'em Prower!" I heard my friend Pico shout. I guess they were cool with this.

Cream's P.O.V

Sage and I tried our best to enjoy the party. But to be honest it wasn't really for us. We didn't take any drinks no matter what. Dad always told me it was a bad idea. "Cream, you wanna grab Kai and leave? We can get food or something." Sage asked. "Yeah! Good idea! Thank goodness I'm not the only one!" I cried.

She giggled and I scanned the area for my boyfriend. When I spotted him, I walked over to him. "Kai!" I shouted. But he didn't hear me. Before I could get to him. A guy cut me off. "HeY! YoU'Re cuTe!" he said. Clearly, the guy was drunk. "Move it!" I snapped and tried to get to Kai. "H-Hang on now!" he started again. I kicked him in the shin which caused him to cry out and give me a chance to run to Kai. I grabbed his arm. "Woah! Cream you okay?" he asked. "Kai, I want to leave!" I urged. He nodded his head and kept an arm around me.

Sage met up with us. "Now we just have to find Charmy and Tails!" she told us. We looked around and spotted Charmy just sipping drinks. "Charmy! We don't know what you think but, we really want to leave!" I cried. Charmy nodded his head. "Yeah, me too. I'll go find Tails. Just wait here!" he told us.

I hope he hurried up. This party was getting a little intense...

Charmy's P.O.V

I looked everywhere throughout the party. I couldn't find him though. I saw some of his friends that I recognized and walked over. "Hey, uh, Bryan is it?" I asked him. "Oh! Hey! You're Tails' friend! Whatchu need bro?" he asked happily. "Uh, we're looking for Tails. We're his only ride home and I think my friends wanna dip." I told him.

"Aw bro! Really? I get that though. But do you really want to take Tails now? He's getting into with someone!" Bryan asked. "What do mean? He's fighting someone!?"

"What? No no! He's finally found himself a date!" he noted. The sounds around me faded away as I stared at Bryan. "W-What... What do you mean?" I asked. "Well he had himself some drinks and started hanging out with that dude over there," he said, pointing to the couch not too far from us.

There I saw Tails kissing someone I didn't know on the couch. It was an orange cat with black stripes. I started crying. My heart broke in half.

How could you?

He had been treating our relationship like the most valuable thing on this planet. It was the most important thing to him... Was I suddenly not enough? I began sobbing. Bryan walked over to me and was confused. "Hey... you okay?" he asked. I walked towards Tails and hit his arm. He cried out but looked at me dazed. "Dang... Is tHeRe tWo oF YoU?" he asked me confused. The cat stood up and looked at me angrily.

"What's your problem!" he snapped at me. "Get off my boyfriend!" I shouted. "HA! Y-You? Oh wow, that's sad!" he replied. Bryan and another one of Tails' friends came over. "Just get off him!" I shouted again, shoving the cat to try to get Tails. But Bryan grabbed my arm. "Hey, cut it out! You don't dictate Tails' life!" he told me.

"Besides, why would this guy date you? You look more pathetic than most I see around here!" the cat said, barring his fangs at me. "At least I'm not stealing someone else's boyfriend!" I shouted. The cat raised his eyebrow and so did Tails' other friends. "Tails? Is he really your boyfriend?" Bryan asked the drunken Tails. "W-WhO? HIm? Nah bRo! I onLy date wiNnErs!" he said. Even though some of it wasn't true, my heart broke. "Tails c'mon! Please! Don't you care?" I sobbed. He laid back and didn't answer me.

"See? He's not! Now scram!" the cat snapped, lifting his hand up. Then he came down and scratched my cheek with his claws. I cried out and held my cheek began to bleed.

I took a step back from him and ran to Cream. She saw me crying and bleeding. "Oh my gosh! Charm! What happened? Where's Tails?" she asked. I pointed in the direction of the scene.