Oh No-

Silver's P.O.V

At the store, I was waiting on the cake lady to be sure she had our cake done correctly. I stood there waiting for Espio and Vector to come back with all the snacks Blaze and Amy requested we get. The lady eventually came up with a smile. "Here's your cake! Congrats on whoever is having the baby!" she said and passed it to me. "Is it to your liking?" she asked me. I looked at the cake and everything seemed to be in shape.

"Looks good to me!" I smiled and took it from her carefully. "Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!" I added. "Oh, no problem! Have a great day!" I walked around the store looking for Vector or Espio so we could head back to Cream's house. I found Espio in one aisle with the shopping cart.

Carefully I walked over to place the cake inside the bottom without any problems. "Oh wow, she did a good job." Espio noted. "I know! I hope Cream and Kai really like it! Too bad we can't eat any of it now! It looks so good!" As we stood there, Vector walked back. He had all the snacks held in his hands. "I got it all!" he said, somewhat muffled from the pile covering up his face. "Vector, do we really need that much food?" Espio asked him. "Between the kids, Cream, and me, we'll need all the snacks we can get!" Vector answered and dumped all the food into the cart. I snickered as Espio looked at him annoyed.

"Anyways, do we have everything? We should be heading back to Cream and Kai's place so we're not late." I asked them. "I think so. I already got everything from the list Blaze and Amy texted me. Not to mention Vector already stocked us up with snacks." Espio replied. "Hey, I'm just being prepared! Don't blame me for being this way!" Vector retorted. "I love you, Vector, don't worry." Espio chuckled. We decided to head out to the check-out where we thankfully managed to get through fairly quickly.

Vector's car however was halfway across the parking lot so we had a while to go. We walked with everything in tow to the car. It was hotter outside than I thought so I was already feeling dehydrated the minute we stepped outside. "Silver, stop being dramatic! My car's not even that far! You'll be fine!" Vector scolded me as I walked on. These bags were heavy and I couldn't help but feel tired. Maybe I should try working out more!

Just as we were about to turn the corner, two ladies stepped out in front of us unexpectedly. Espio and I crashed into them, causing us to drop our bags in our hands. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" one of them cried. "No no! We're sorry! We didn't look where we were going!" Espio reassured as he helped to get everyone's bags sorted out. Once we finished getting it done, we apologized once more. "I swear we'll look out better next time!" I told them. "It's totally alright! I swear, usually, we're the clumsy ones!" she noted.

They headed off to their car while we headed to Vector's car. Vector opened the back trunk and began loading stuff trying to move on with the day. Just as I put the last bag, I realized there was something missing. "Um, did either of you put the cake in the back already?" I asked. "Nope! Haven't seen it." Vector replied. "I didn't put it in." Espio added. Oh god. Please don't tell me- I looked in all the bags we had. No cake!

"Guyssss! We don't have a cake! We need the cake!" I cried. "What do you mean there's no cake!? That's literally one of the key things for this gender reveal!" Vector snapped. "I don't know! Help me out! I've checked out all the bags! Where else could it have gone?" I whined. Checking the entire place one last time, we couldn't think of anything. "Wait, Silver, do you think either of those girls accidentally took the cake?" Espio asked me. I scratched my head. "It could be! I mean that's the only thing I could think of!" Silver cried.

We turned back to see the girls driving away in their car. We stood there unfazed. "Vector, dear,  your racing skills better be intact."

...

Tails' P.O.V

"G-Guys! I-I don't remember- you being- this heavy!" I strained as Sonic and Knuckles held onto me while I flew above the town trying to catch up to the balloons. All three of them were still flying off into the distance. "Blame Sonic! He's probably still got that baby fat!" Knuckles snapped. 

"Rude! First of all, I don't have baby fat! Second of all, how do we know it's not your dad fat!"

"I do not have dad fat! This is pure muscle!"

"And I don't have baby fat! So leave me alone!"

"Will you three shut up! I'm trying to get us somewhere and I'm struggling out here!"

"Well, maybe it's you! When was the last time you worked out?!"

"Look, my working out shouldn't be a concern right now! Can either of you reach those balloons?"

They quieted down and reached out for the balloons that kept floating off. I could hear them struggling as we kept moving forward. "You're lucky I was able to get a friend to drive my car back to the house. We might not make it back on time! At least these balloons are going in the direction we're going now!" Knuckles snapped. "Oh hush! It's your fault for getting in that fight!" I scolded. "Wait! I think I've got them!" Sonic told us, reaching out with one hand. But when he did, Knuckles began slanting back. "Woah!" he cried out. "Oops! Sorry, Knucks!"

My legs were growing tired as well as my tails from flying so long. It's been a while since I have flown for this long. "Ugh! Alright, look! We just need one of you to grab those things. Knuckles, you should since you have the strongest grip!" I told them. "Alright, I'll try my best!" he shouted back to me. I got closer to the balloons, where Knuckles could grab onto the strings. Finally, he managed to grab onto them.

But now we were unbalanced before I began flailing all around. "Okay! Okay! Bad idea!" I shouted as we started going all over the place. We then began going in circles while screaming like little girls. 

"AHHHH!"

Vector's P.O.V

I was doing my best weaving past all the cars. Silver and Espio were being thrown all across the car. "Vector! Slow down!" Espio snapped. "How am I supposed to slow down when Silver's stupid self gave the cake away?!" I asked them. "I'm sorry! I thought I had it under control!" Silver whined. "Okay, whatever! Look, stop ranting about my driving and let me do my thing!" I told them.

Both of them lifted their hands in defeat. I made a sharp turn on the next exit making them both slide around. They cried out as I caught up with the girls' car in front of me. I doubt they even noticed that we were chasing them. But everyone else did. I kept getting honked at whenever I sped out into the open. "Dang these girls aren't slowing down!" Vector sighed. "Neither are you!" Silver retorted. Seeing a stoplight coming up, I slammed on my breaks making Silver fly around the backseat.

Forcing a laugh back, Espio smacked my arm. "What?!" I asked playfully. "You know what!" Espio huffed. When the light turned again, I began chasing down the girls so we could get that cake back already. Thankfully the route they were going down was considerably close to Cream's house.

Then they turned down the same street where Cream lived. I gave a sigh of relief figuring we'd make this stop quick. Just then I noticed Espio looking out the window.

"Is something wrong?" Silver asked him. "Call me crazy... But I'm pretty sure that Tails is flying with Sonic and Knuckles clinging onto him. Silver and I peeked out and I saw them both flailing in the sky. They were getting closer and closer to the ground the more I drove towards them.

"Uh- Vector-" Silver began. Before we knew it, those three clowns began falling into my window.