Cream's Dream Comes True

~ A few years later ~

Cream's P.O.V

I was squealing on the inside as Cheese and Blaze helped me with my hair. Amy did her best to make sure there were no creases in my dress. Rouge helped me with my makeup saying that I needed every detail to be perfect. "Oh my goodness! Look at you!" Amy cheered as they all backed away from the mirror.

 "Oh my goodness! Look at you!" Amy cheered as they all backed away from the mirror

I blushed seeing myself all dolled up. Never thought I'd see myself like this! I said. Small tears formed in my eyes seeing myself ready for the day. Everything was so perfect! I just couldn't quite believe it. "Amy, Rouge, Blaze, Cheese... I'm so scared. What if I go out there and he doesn't like it? What if I fall? What if something's wrong when I got up there? What if Kai gets cold feet? What if I get cold feet?!" I cried.

They all gave me a look with grins on their face. Rouge was holding back a snort as Amy and Blaze could barely contain their laughter. "W-What's so funny?" I asked worriedly. "Oh, it's nothing terrible Cream! But you were the ones telling us not to worry about anything on our wedding day!" Amy giggled. "And that we should be more concerned about love!" Blaze added. "You're acting just like us on our wedding day! It's nothing to be ashamed of hun!" Rouge reassured. "Chew chew!" Cheese added nuzzling me.

I started laughing with all of them realizing that day. Just then the door opened. It was Shadow who had Cooper by his side. "Cream, I hope it's okay but dad said he wanted to come to see you!" Cooper said racing inside to see me. "Oh of course! Wow! Aren't you looking handsome!" I said. "I know! I'm so excited! Kai said he's nervous and stuff but he wants to see you!" he told me. I looked back at my friends and sighed. "I guess you were right!" I laughed.  "She's nervous isn't she?" Shadow asked. "Just like we were hun!" Rouge said.

"Don't worry Cream. It's going to work out just perfectly!" he promised. I noticed something else. "Dad please tell me you haven't been crying!" I sighed. "C-Crying? Who said I was crying?" he said looking away. "He's been crying." Cooper told me. "I figured! Please don't choke up right before you walk me up!" I cried. "Pft. I still don't see why you had to grow up." he growled softly. "Because that's what I do. I'm going to be fine dad!" I promised him. "I know... It's just all happening so fast!"

We shared a moment before the door opened up again. Tails and Charmy walked in. "EY! Cream You ready for this?!" Tails asked excitedly. "As ready as I'll be!" I said happily. "This is gonna be great! We're all happy for you!" Charmy told me. I hugged each of us. We talked a bit more before most of my family walked outside to prepare for me to walk out. The only ones that stayed were Tails and Shadow. "Hey, uh, Shadow, do you think I could talk to Cream for a minute?" Tails asked him. Shadow shrugged and walked out. I looked to Tails curiously. "What's up Tails? You seem anxious about something!" I asked.

He took a deep breath and looked at me. "It's your big day Cream... I probably shouldn't be asking this but... Could you help me propose to Charmy?" he asked. I almost squealed hearing that from him. "OF COURSE! It's kind of my specialty! We could do it after dinner!" I cheered. I gasped realizing I had a plan. "Okay, here's what we're going to do afterward!"