Chapter 7

Well, she told me to come but then ended up telling me she rather I wait till she was done with Bucky and Sam first.

It's been about a couple of minutes and I can tell they are arguing a bit because I can hear their damn voices out here.

"I don't have time for this doc," I hear Sam say from afar until he makes his way out. "I'll see you outside."
A minute later I see Bucky come out and just look at me for a second until walking away.

I look down the hall confused. I thought she wanted to talk with me and Bucky.

That's when I see her walking out.

"Jane," She calls out to me with a small smile.

"Hi, Christina. You wanted to talk?"

Although I don't know why.

"Yes, I really do have to get going. I came on short notice but I had to talk to you."

"Okay."

She just looked at me for a second and I felt a little freaked out.

"I hope that someday you can be willing to hear James out."

Seriously. Is that what she wanted to tell me. Does she know what he did? I'm assuming so if she knows who I am.

"Excuse me?" I say bluntly.

"James is a troubled person but I feel he is making the actions to change. Make real change and I'm not saying to forgive him for whatever he's done. That's not my place to be telling you whether you should or shouldn't forgive him or whether what he did was ok or not. I'm simply saying...hear him out."

I really didn't want to but if it's part of his..journey of getting better then I suppose.

Maybe.

Just listening.

"Have a nice night Jane, it was great meeting you," she says patting my shoulder before walking off.

Soon after she left I headed outside where Bucky and Sam were talking to...John.

John looks at me then back at Sam and Bucky.

"Well, word of advice then? Stay the hell out of my way."

With that, they left.

"What the hell was that?" I ask them.

"Oh you know...just John wanting to team up and fight bad guys together," Bucky says not one bit amused.

We continued walking down the street and I tried not to think of what his therapist told me but of what we needed to do next.

"So what are you thinking?" Sam asked.

"Well I know what we need to do," Bucky says as we stop to wait for a response. "When Isaiah said 'my people'.."

"Aw don't take that to heart. That's not what he meant," Sam said as we continued to walk. 

"No he meant hydra," He says as I turn my head towards him.

I haven't heard of hydra since...