Chapter 34

A/N

Soooo for obvious reasons..this chapter will be for anyone 18+ ⚠️
You have been warned.
I hope you Enjoy!
I know it took me a while.

-

"Ok."

"Ok?" I ask now unsure. I don't want to push him.

"J?!"

"Right," I say now pulling him down to me to where our bodies are pressed together.

He grasps my neck as he kisses me aggressively. He then moves his lips down to my neck breathing hard as he kisses it all the way to the back of my ear. He bites it lightly which makes me whimper.

I finally pull back and pull my shirt over my head and then toss it to the floor before I grab a hold of his face and kiss him.
His hands are on my waist and I don't flinch this time when I feel his cold metal arm touch my flesh.

How can I? When he feels so good. Breathing in his scent. Feeling his soft lips against my skin.

Every time he kisses a spot on my body I get goosebumps.

I can feel his hands let go until I feel them fumbling with the zipper of my pants. I let go of him to help pull them down.

He pulls them completely off until I'm only in my underwear and bra.

"God...you're so beautiful."

I feel my cheeks flush as I try to hold back a smile.

I pull him to me once again into a kiss before he pulls away.

"Wait."

"What?" I say feeling frustrated.

"I-I don't have...anything."

I looked at him lost for a second.

"Protection. I didn't exactly think..."

I feel completely stupid now for not getting what he meant.

"It's fine," I say about to go up and kiss him until he backed away looking at me like I was insane.

"I'm on birth control."

He still didn't seem convinced but I was in no mood to explain.

"I'll tell you later," I say kissing him harshly this time.

"Wait."

"Bucky, if you say wait one more time- I'm going to kick your butt," I say with a very much forced smile.

He just lowered himself down about an inch away from me. Smiling. He leans all his weight on his right side as he looks at my face. Draping his eyes all over my features.

I love when he looks at me like this.

"It's the first time we...are doing this and I don't want to rush."

Wow.

This man continues to surprise me in the best way. This just took me back to the moment when we did anything for the first time. It was amazing and now, yet again I'm surprised he's not going to act like any typical guy and pounce on me. Even though I wouldn't mind getting to it quick right here right now.
I'm glad to know he hasn't changed in that way.

"Jane?"

"Hm"

"Is that fine with you?"

I smiled and this time I leaned in carefully and kissed him slowly.