Chapter 11

I'm hoping to make a lot more Bucky POVs in this story than before but I'm not sure yet so for now enjoy the first Bucky POV!

BUCKY'S POV:

I watched Sam's stupid face and waited until we got close to follow him before he does anything stupid.

"One minute to drop off, Sam," Sam's friend Torres says next to us before walking to open up the plane door.

I didn't hear him come down. I was too busy staring down Sam.

After another second of staring he finally gets up and I don't hesitate to follow close by.

"So what's our plan?" I ask to piss him off obviously.

I know he doesn't want me here but I'll be damned if he thinks he's off the hook for giving up Steve's shield like that.

"Great," I say sitting back down. "So no plan."

"Thirty seconds!" Torres shouts.

"Enjoy your ride, Buck."

The hell he just call me?

"No. You can't call me that."

"Why not? That's what Steve called you."

"Steve knew me longer and Steve had a plan."

"Fifteen seconds to drop!"

"I have a plan," he goes on walking towards the shoot getting ready to jump.

"Really? What is it?" I ask before he ignores me and jumps for it. "Great. Where's the chute!?"

"We're at two hundred feet. It's too low for a chute."

Great.

"I don't need it anyway," I say getting ready to jump.

I look down and see how far we are. I've survived falling off a mountain, I'm sure I can handle this.

"You sure about that?" Torres asks with almost a smile.

I look it over once more considering it.

"Yeah," I tell him with a forced chuckle before pulling off the left sleeve of my jacket. Exposing my arm.

I take a second and then just go for it.

I start falling and after a second I immediately regret it once I start knocking into a bunch of branches and trees until I ultimately hit the ground.

The pain in my back is extreme but only momentarily there. After another minute it starts to become less intense and that's when I see redwing fly by.

"I have all of that on camera. You know that, right?" Sam's stupid voice comes through my earpiece.

"Get out of my face Sam, or I'll break it," I threaten him.

He cares a little too much about that thing and I won't hesitate to obliterate it just to get my point across.

"Okay, head North. Come on."

I quickly get up and start jogging North.

I get close and once I walk through the building I see no one. Of course, I was caught off guard by Sam's stupid machine.

"Oh-Ho-ho. Don't hurt him."

I could break this thing right now and be done with it.

He'd probably make another though.

I kept walking and moving forward and finally catch up with Sam.

"You're doing the staring thing again," he says as I scowl back at him.