18 (18+)

It's only kinda 18+ so don't be too disappointed, we're working up to it okay 👀

~~~~~~~~~

God, I was nervous. We'd been texting even more all week and it only made my fondness for him to grow even stronger. I wonder if he felt the same about me. I really wanted to kiss him. Hell, if he wanted to, I'd probably let him do more as well.

No. No I shouldn't not yet. I don't want this to be like all the last times I got interested in a guy. I would get obsessed because they'd flirt with me non-stop, and I'd think I was falling head over heels in love with them. Roman flirted and teased and it made my stomach do somersaults, but I knew I wasn't in love or anything. I'd had enough of a break from guys that I could look back and see that I was nowhere near in love with any of them. I just liked their attention. And I definitely liked Roman's attention now.

But it had been a long time since I'd been with a guy. Like a long time. Like ten months and for someone that used to have sex quite often this abstinence was a bit tough. Porn and jerking off could only do so much but it was easier to be satisfied with that alone when I finally deleted my fake profiles off grindr and tinder, and wasn't interested in anyone anymore. Now I was interested in someone, and it just made me more horny like all the time and I was pretty sure my dick might start to chafe from how much I had to get off this week.

I just needed a more satisfying release.

God, it was moments like this when I really hoped my mum and dad were not watching over me, not when I was like this. I was still so unsatisfied, and I was staring at that picture Roman sent me over text a couple days ago. It was dangerous that Carrie and Mike were willing to give me a room with a lock on the door, something about them understanding that teenagers deserved a bit of assured privacy, but maybe they thought it was so we could get dressed in our rooms without anyone barging in on us, not for this. Not for when I had my hand tightly wrapped around my cock and a finger in my ass. Though I did appreciate the privacy for the purposes of changing clothes just as much as this because there'd been one too many times that my roommate at the children's home walked in on me when I'd just pulled my underwear down to change. But privacy for masturbating was so much better. I'd die if anyone walked in on me like this right now.

Roman would be here in a couple hours so I'd showered so I could get dressed and ready. I didn't mean to bring my douche in with me and make sure I was thoroughly clean everywhere, I just thought it would be for the best. Just in case. I'd be pissed at myself if I tried to take it all the way tonight with him, but I'd be mortified if I tried to take it all the way and wasn't clean. It was just a precaution. A precaution that meant I could at least put my own fingers in there.

I was face down on my pillow trying to smother any sounds I made. My knees were lifting me up a bit so I could get my hand around my dick as I pumped it hard. I had two fingers slathered in lube and in my hole as I whined from the pressure. I hadn't jerked off like this in a while, not with my fingers inside me as well but I was so horny. I was desperate even.

This is so bad. This is so so bad. What if Roman can see the post-orgasm glow on my face when I see him later. Not that I'd actually be as content as I might look because I'd still probably be as unsatisfied as I have been these past couple weeks. Why did Roman have to be so hot? Why did he have to send me that photo? He was such a tease.

I moaned as I thumbed over my slit at the end of my cock. I wish these were someone else's hands. Preferably Roman's. His hands looked bigger than mine and a little rougher around the edges. I just wanted him to touch me.

This was so bad. I can't let myself get like this for him to fuck me and ditch me like every other guy but I just...

He was just so hot, and my hole was so tight after so long and I wanted him to fill me up. I pumped the hand around my cock much faster and curled my fingers inside me. As soon as I found my prostate, I had to bite down on my pillow to make myself be quiet. I liked that I was vocal because I knew it turned guys on, but I also hated it because I was terrified of other people hearing. I didn't know how thin the walls were in this house. I'd never heard Carrie and Mike have sex but their room was further away from mine than the others. Charlie's room was right next to mine across from the bathroom we shared, and he'd snuck a couple girls here since I'd been here, and I'd never heard a peep from him.