43 (18+)

"Stop it," I said giggling as Roman's hand travelled dangerously low. We were in bed doing some revision for college but as soon as Roman decided he was done, he'd been trying to touch me every chance he got.

It started with him putting his leg on mine and then resting his head on my shoulder and then him kissing my hands and taking my face to direct my lips onto his.

"But this is so much more fun than revision," he complained.

"But revision is so much more important," I retorted.

"History is more important than me?"

"Right now, yes."

"Rude," Roman huffed as he stopped touching me. "Be like that then."

"I'm not gonna let you make me feel bad about this," I replied.

"It's okay, I'm only joking," Roman said giving me a kiss and going back to his work.

An hour or so later I'd become too distracted to concentrate on what I was meant to be doing. Roman wasn't even touching me in the slightest. I was just watching him, as creepy as it sounds. He was hands down the most gorgeous guy I had laid eyes upon and maybe that was slightly biased now because he was actually mine.

I loved the way his eyes searched my whole body when I was laid bare for him. I loved how protective he was of the people he cared about, how fun and kind he was, how he could take my teasing, and how amazing he could make me feel. He made me feel like I was actually worth something and that feeling came as a rarity to me.

"Roman..." I called him gently.

"Yeah babe?" he replied not turning from his phone to look at me.

"Roman," I called again nudging his arm to make him look.

"Yeah?" he said this time actually looking me in the eyes.

"I think I'm done with the revision..." I said hoping he understood what I was trying to say.

"Okay, cool?"

"Oh my God, Roman. Do you wanna take my clothes off or what," I said frustrated.

"Thought revision was more important," he teased already putting his phone away.

"Yeah, but I'm done," I said climbing into his lap.

I straddled him as we made out, my tongue caressing his in a dance. My hands roamed his neck and his roamed my hips and slowly travelled down to my bum which he squeezed as he pushed me flush against him. I could feel his hard member against me and began grinding my bum against it. He must have enjoyed it because he flipped us over and climbed between my legs to rub both our members together.

His hands were everywhere as he undressed me. I prepped myself before he came over because I knew there would be a high chance that we would be doing this right now so when he pushed his finger slick with my own spit inside me there was only pleasure; no worry or doubts.

"Use lube," I said when I started to feel the spit drying up.

Roman did as I asked and used more fingers to slowly work me open and then he turned me around, into what was slowly becoming one of our favourite positions.

When he was inside of me, his thick member balls deep and making me whimper, everything felt right. The way he held me flush against him, the way he kissed my back, and my neck where there was no scar, the way he said such dirty things in my ear that somehow felt so endearing at the same time. Being with Roman intimately like this was definitely one of my favourite experiences.

"You feel so good," Roman said next to my face before we were making out. I gasped at every deep thrust he gave me until I had to tell him to take it a little easier again. He was big and so deep inside of me.