48 (18+)

"Are you okay?" I asked a little while later. He was lying on his stomach as I stroked his hair gently.

"Mmm, suppose."

"Are you sore?"

"Oh, very."

"Can I take a look?"

"Like...like there?"

"Yeah." I gave a little laugh at him feeling awkward about it when I just did a lot more than look there.

"Oh. Okay. Umm, sure."

I gave him a little kiss on the lips and moved behind him to see how his bum was doing. "Just gonna make sure for certain that you haven't got a tear, like you're bleeding or anything. I couldn't see before coz we were in missionary," I explained.

"A tear? What happens if I have a tear?" he asked concerned.

"If you do, we'll just have to be really gentle with you for a while as it heals." When I pulled his cheeks back and looked at his hole there was no tear though. He was okay and I was glad because I would have felt so awful if I had hurt him that badly. "Luckily, you're okay."

Roman visibly relaxed at that. "Will I still have a limp?"

"If you're this sore, then definitely."

"Keaton and Nate will never stop making fun of me. I can't be around them until my limp goes or I'm fucked," Roman complained. Would he tell his friends about this?

"Are you gonna tell them we did this?" I asked lying back down beside him.

"Is... is that okay? I won't tell them if you don't want me to," Roman replied. It didn't concern me that he wanted to tell them, more I was just surprised that he was willing to. Most guys, in my experience, who were a little more masculine and had let me fuck them almost acted ashamed or embarrassed after bottoming.

"It's okay, I'm just surprised," I said before I went onto explaining why.

"I'm not ashamed. It was amazing, once you look past the pain," Roman joked. "Keaton and Nate both had a chat with me the other day and they said they feel like I don't share as much with them anymore. Not that I gave them details about like stuff in the bedroom before, but I still like said a little, and I told them a lot about the other stuff like the dates I took my exes on 'n stuff. They said I don't do that anymore and honestly, it's true. Every time I go to tell them something like how you get me flowers, I get scared that they don't wanna hear it or that they secretly think it's gross."

"They wouldn't have stuck by your side for so long if they thought it was gross," I told him trying to reassure him.

I know losing his friends was a terrible experience for him and a huge fear that it might happen with his remaining friends. Roman was a very social person that loved human connection so I think it hit him a lot harder when he couldn't have that. I know he could handle being on his own, but he definitely preferred not to be on his lonesome which was something he'd told me before.

"Yeah, you're right. I still get worried is all," Roman said. I ran my fingers through his hair and traced the moles on his face that I could see. He had some on his neck and a tiny little one that looked like a little dot made by a pen on his ear.

"Do you want to know something?" I asked. I'd never told him about how I had a huge crush on him for ages, so I wanted to tell him now.

"What is it?" he asked curious.

"I had a crush on you for ages before we met," I admitted before going onto to explain how I used to see him in the cafeteria at lunch times and wonder what kind of a person he was. I also told him about the convoluted way Charlie had somehow managed to get us to meet.