38 (18+)

"Your hair is actually so long," Roman said. His observational skills were sure on point I thought sarcastically. "And so straight."

"Unlike me," I said snorting. We were in the shower together now. I had to basically do a spy mission to sneak him into the bathroom with me because people kept deciding to keep walking up and down the stairs onto the landing. I finally managed to get him in with me though.

After that, he was pretty adamant that I let him strip me. I agreed so long as he let me do the same for him. Undressing Roman was one of my favourite things. It was like peeling away the wrapping on a present at Christmas or on your birthday. And that's how I viewed Roman really, as a gift. Especially his body. Every sharp curve of his muscles and soft touch of his skin felt like an honour for me to have. Every time he showed himself to me, it felt like he was giving me a gift and I was the greedy receiver of said gift that lavished in it.

"Ha. Ha. You should be a comedian," Roman said.

"Would you come to my shows if I became one?" I asked. He was massaging my head with the shampoo now, working it through to make sure he left it nice and clean. I could get used to someone else doing this for me. I hated having to wash my hair.

"Only if I didn't feel like laughing that day," Roman said.

I poked him with my finger hard enough to push him back a little. "Oi!" His response was to kiss me on the lips like he hadn't just been mean. I thought I was the mean one in this relationship?

"Conditioner next?" he asked. He'd already let me wash his hair before we did mine, which was considerably easier because his hair was a lot shorter. My hair looked a lot shorter than it was when dry only because my curls shrunk it up.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p'. I let him rinse the shampoo out as I absentmindedly rubbed my hands all across his abs. And then when he started smoothing the conditioner along the lengths of my hair, I let my arms wrap around him and littered little kisses all across his shoulder.

"What now?" he asked.

"Have to let it sit in my hair for a bit. I usually like shave or just let the water run down my body."

"What do you shave?"

"Like my snail trail. I always shave that; I don't like it being there. And maybe my armpits if I wanna be smooth. And then, you know, down there 'n that."

"Do you want to shave today?" he asked looking down at my body. I liked that he asked if I wanted to and not needed to. Sometimes I worried that because he'd only been with girls before, who most probably shaved everything, that he wouldn't like any hair on me.

"Yeah, I haven't done it all week. I'd like it gone now. I feel awkward doing it with you watching me though," I admitted.

"What if I do it for you?"

"You wanna shave me?"

"Sure. Why not?"

This was... interesting. And it also felt strangely intimate, the idea of trusting him with a razor to get close to my skin and leave me smooth.

"Okay." I shrugged.

Roman was slow and gentle in the way he shaved me. He started with my armpits, spreading the shaving cream evenly, then staring closely as he pushed the razor against my skin so he didn't nick me. And when he got down on his knees to shave my crotch, I was already kind of hard from the way he hand fondled my balls to spread the shaving cream across there, and he was even more gentle with the razor than he had been before. When he turned me around to spread my cheeks and shave my hole, I felt almost shy. It felt strange that he would stare at these places on my body in a nonsexual way, as I had never really had anyone stare at my body like that, but it felt nice.