41

"How was it?" I asked Roman. It was late and we were exhausted but we were both still up.

"Pretty good," he replied. I had my head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"That's it?" I asked incredulous.

"It was beautiful and you're amazing," he said instead. "Do you feel okay?"

I nodded. My body was stiff, and I was sore, but I felt good. Tomorrow would be interesting when the soreness really kicked in though. "Yeah. Bit sore."

"Poor baby. Should I have taken it easier? I know you said it was okay but..."

"If I said it was okay, what you stressing for?" I feel like Roman was feeling a little insecure with how much he kept needing reassurance that he didn't do anything wrong. "I loved it Roman. It was perfect. It was totally worth waiting for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I don't know when we feel asleep after that, but I when I woke up in the morning, I knew I was right about how sore I'd be. In hindsight maybe once should have been enough considering how long I had waited since I last had sex, but I just couldn't get enough of my boyfriend, and he clearly couldn't get enough of me. It hurt to sit up in bed though. I could bear it, it wasn't like I had a choice, but it was annoying. I'd just have to have loads more sex with Roman until I got used to it again then.

"Hey..." I cooed next to Roman's ear. I wanted to let him sleep but I also wanted to take a shower because we hadn't last night and now, I felt gross. I wanted to see if Roman would come in with me. "Wake up."

"Mmm, what," he replied to his voice all husky from sleep. I loved it when his voice got like that.

"Do you wanna lay in bed, or come have a shower with me?" I asked.

"Mmm, have a shower probably. Gimme a sec to wake up first." I laid back in bed, because it was easier on my body, and traced patterns along Roman's shoulder until his eyes were properly open. He was lying on his stomach so I had a clear view of his back which had red streaks all across it from where I had scratched him. "You look rough. Like you had loads of sex," he said grinning. "Hair's a mess."

"Whose fault is that? Bitch." I wasn't exactly the best morning person. "C'mon, we stink of sweat."

"Mmm, yum."

"Gross."

I managed to convince my body to get out of bed and headed toward my bag for my toothbrush and such, only to hear a catcall behind me when I bent down. "Nice bum," Roman complimented still in bed.

"Sore bum, more like," I replied annoyed and yet flattered at the same time. "C'monnn."

Roman followed me into his bathroom. I tried not to look at his body as he did so, but I failed and very poorly because he definitely noticed with that smug look on his face. I just couldn't get over how his cock had been inside of me, and so many times at that. It still felt a bit surreal but the ache in my body reassured me that it was definitely real.

"You're walking funny," Roman said coming up behind me as I started brushing my teeth. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Again, whose fault is that?"

"Oh mine. Definitely fucking mine. How sore are you though?" he asked his eyes clearly imagining all kinds of things to do to my body that was still very much naked. I could see in the mirror the hand prints he'd left at my hips and the scarless side of my neck was littered in purple bruises: big and small. My hair was more frizz than curl as well. I looked like a fucking mess.