42 (18+)

"I know baby, I know," Roman cooed as I let out a loud moan which I had to quiet by smothering my face in the pillow.

We'd been hanging out at Keaton's with the others but took a moment to slip away unnoticed into one of the spare rooms. Roman and I hadn't kept our hands off each other for the last few days and I wasn't even going to try to. His member was working its way thoroughly through my insides and I was slightly tipsy from having a few drinks and it just made the experience all the more entrancing. I couldn't focus on anything but the feel of Roman as he thrust in and out of me.

"Ahh!" I moaned a little too loudly when he hit a certain spot.

"Too loud babe," Roman scolded. "Looks like I need to gag you again."

I didn't stop him when he put his fingers against my mouth as he continued pummelling me into the mattress. My bum was stuck in the air, me facing away from him on my knees, with Roman's hand against my mouth pushing my head back in the process. He pushed my chest onto the bed but kept my tummy up so he could reach beneath me with his other hand and grab my cock. And then suddenly he was jerking me off as he slammed into me, and everything felt too good, and my moans and my warning were muffled as I came.

Luckily, I'd thought to put a condom on myself just so my cum didn't go everywhere on someone else's bed. Roman was wearing one too, which means I missed the feeling of being bred when he hit his release inside of me, but at least it wasn't messy.

Roman tied off mine and his condom and threw it away in the adjoined bathroom inside some tissue, before getting back into bed with me where I accepted a cuddle. Though, I then realised how severely naked I was – because Roman had been adamant, he needed to see all of me while I was more desperate to just feel him so hadn't taken much off him – so he helped me get dressed before we were cuddling again.

"Kiss?" Roman said as a question to which I responded with his requested action. "God, I can't get enough of you."

I think the somewhat alcohol in my system is what drew a giggle of all things out of me. "Simp."

"Shut up."

"You are though. You worship me."

"You just think that cos you're a pillow prince so I have to do all the work," Roman replied. Bitch.

"What the fuck. I do, like, some stuff," I replied with disdain.

"Like what?"

"Like... like things. I do stuff. Shut up."

"Don't worry, I like giving."

"Well wait till you let me top. Won't be such a pillow prince then. Dick."

"Should I be scared?"

"Oh, deathly," I replied. "Let's go back downstairs now."

"Do we have to?" he complained. "Can't we just have sex again?"

"Roman, I'm soreeee," I responded. I really shouldn't have let him sex with me so much, but I also wanted to and didn't necessarily care that I was sore, the initial sting was starting to become kind of nice. "I mean I would, but I think I need somewhat of a break before we go again. And I want another drink."

"Okay. Sorry, I should have known you'd be sore. Let's go get you a drink," Roman said giving me one last squeeze and a kiss before guiding me back downstairs. "You're still walking a little funny by the way," he rudely reminded me as we were coming down the stairs. It's not like I could help it! His massive cock kept invading my body and I was sore.

"I don't even wanna know where you two have been," Charlie said when he caught us at the bottom of the stairs.

"No, you don't," I replied quickly. "Where you going?"