29 (18+)

"Wait, Roman?" I called. "Are these silk pillow covers?" I asked.

"Yeah, I ordered some. Wanted your hair to be okay even when you stay at mine," he said like it wasn't one of the sweetest things anyone had done for me. He cared about my hair! I was beaming.

"That's so sweet! Thank you," I said earnestly.

"No big deal," he replied with nonchalance.

"It is a big deal. To me anyway. I take a lot of pride in my hair, probably one of the few things I like about myself, so it means a lot to me that you're thinking about it too," I explained.

"I'm glad I did it then, but hey, there's a lot of other things to like about you okay," Roman said.

"Well, I might need you to give me a list, but that can wait till later," I said before my lips were on him again.

I climbed on top so that I was laying down on his chest and stomach and caught him in a deep kiss, my hands to the sides of his head. His arms came around my waist and wasted no time in going under my hoodie to explore my bare skin.

"I don't know where to start," Roman admitted when we pulled apart for breath. "I just know I wanna touch you."

"How about we do something pretty tame but totally underrated to start off with then?" I asked.

"What's that?"

"Dry humping." I grinned excited.

"I did that with someone once and she said it felt like I was rubbing one of her lips for 10 minutes straight."

"That's a bad thing?" I phrased as a question tilting my head to stare at him.

"Yeah, it wasn't doing much for her, not exactly her most erogenous zone. Did feel great for me though, I'll admit, but that might just be because a dick feels good with any kinda friction."

"Well, and this may surprise you," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. "But I too have a dick and it too feels pretty good with any kinda friction."

"Oh yeah," Roman said like he was just realising I was a guy. "Let's do it then."

I chuckled and positioned our members together and started thrusting slowly against him as I kissed into him again. I felt him harden almost instantaneously and his hips shot up to push himself against me as my hips moved down. We weren't going particularly fast, it was really slow actually, but the friction was so amazing.

"Feel good," Roman said quietly when we pulled our lips apart again.

"Shall I go faster?" I asked.

"Mmm yeah," he replied, so I started thrusting more and then suddenly I was being flipped over so Roman was on top of me now and controlling our movements.

He pressed down hard against me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my hips up to meet him halfway. It wasn't so slow anymore, now that he was in charge.

"Roman," I called moaning. "Remember we're just getting started. Don't get off yet." He slowed back down a lot when I said that, but the slow pace at which his hard member trailed up against my own hard cock was torturous. "Didn't you say you wanted to touch me?" He stilled at that.

"I do. Yeah. Umm..." Roman sat up, straddling me as he stared down like he was assessing what to do first. "You're right, dry humping is totally underrated."

"Yeah," I breathed out waiting for him to do something.

"Can I take your clothes off now?" he asked.

"Sure!" I said happily.