Little Crush

Despite of what Harry had said, I couldn't shake off the feeling i had developed for Sensei Lawrence, I had never seen him this way. He had always been a mentor, someone you always looked up to. What would be wrong in trying to be something more than that? I kept thinking about it the entire day. I wanted to go see him again but remembered how he had date. I then started to think about him on dates. I wondered where would he take someone? What would he talk about? Does he have any moves? I spent the entire day thinking about him and waiting for his call.

It was around 9 PM when Harry called, we talked for a while, before he mentioned Sensei.

"So did you two really kiss?" asked Harry.

"No, we almost. Is it weird that I liked being so close to him? I kind of wanted it." I said.

"I don't want to say to this, isn't he old? Like way older than you?" asked Harry.

"C'mon I thought atleast you wouldn't say this. I know how old he is, besides what wrong with a little crush? Anyways, nothing will ever happen between us. He doesn't see me that way, you know" I replied.

"I'm sorry Y/N. You're right I shouldn't be saying those things. And there is no harm on having a little crush. You always had a thing for tough guys" he teased.

It was wasn't until two days before Sensei called me. We talked normally like nothing had happened or almost happened. We decided to meet at his new dojo with my team to discuss about the ad.

————————
I along with my team (Zoey -the director, Nick- the assistant director, James - assistant cinematographer , Mia- Set designer) visit the dojo. The classes had ended. I entered first, Sensei came out of his office, he was still wearing his gi. I introduced my team mates to Sensei.

Zoey whispered in my ear  "Y/N you didn't mention your Sensei was a hottie and a fit blondie

Zoey whispered in my ear  "Y/N you didn't mention your Sensei was a hottie and a fit blondie. Wow. How could concentrate any training with those eyes watching you?" 

I eyed Zoey to shut up but Sensei heard her.

I felt that awkward rush again & remembered how last when time you were here, Sensei and I almost kissed, I looked towards the mat and quickly dismissed the thought.

We came up with a badass advertisement. But it was mostly Sensei. He's still not familiar with the concept of rights, he kept on repeating how he had cassettes of Speedwagon and we won't need any rights. During the meeting Sensei and I made several eye contacts, I could see from his face that he too was thinking about the almost kiss. I constantly got distracted because of it.

After the meeting ended, James asked me if I'd be joining them for the movie Bloodsport at the drive in. Sensei overheard us and said "you have to watch bloodsport, it's badass!!"

At this Zoey jumps to invite Sensei and smirks at Sensei.

Sensei looked at me to confirm I was okay with it "I don't want to impose. Besides I've already seen it a million times"