Being Us

It's been 2 weeks since the facetime fiasco. I talked to Miguel the next day and explained how much it would mean to us if he keeps it to himself until we tell anyone else. Turned out Johnny too had a talk with him about the same-thing, but in a very Johnny-way.

The truth was Mr.Larusso had invited Johnny for lunch a while back. He wanted to talk about Miguel, as Miguel had asked for Mr & Mrs LaRusso's permission and blessings to marry Sam. They both agreed but Mr.Larusso still felt like talking to Johnny about it. Johnny being sort of the father figure for Miguel.

Now Johnny being furious about the entire Miguel-knows-situation, threatened Miguel that he would tell Daniel that Miguel isn't ready for a commitment as big as a marriage yet. This obviously was neither necessary nor required, as both Miguel & I said. But Johnny was being Johnny.

Johnny and I stay in touch via Skype now. Cause he doesn't believe in Facetiming anymore. I tried to explain him but ultimately gave up.

 I tried to explain him but ultimately gave up

Johnny is coming back today. I won't get to see him until midnight as I've a shoot that goes on till then.

—————————
It's 1 AM. I opened the door quietly and slid into my living room. I threw  my bags on the couch and tip toed around till I reached my room. I opened the door and saw my love sleeping like a little baby. I wanted to kiss his baby face but I decided to freshen up first. After freshening up and changing into clean clothes, carefully and without making any sound, I slid under the covers with Johnny.

I wanted to cuddle and kiss and talk and kiss and make out with and kiss him but I also didn't want to wake him up. I was staring at him from my side of the bed when he saw me lying there staring at him.

"Hey" he said in a sleepy voice "when did you get back?"

"Just a while back." I said looking at him

"Come here" he said yawning and opening his arms for me fit into.

I quickly jumped into his arms. He kissed my forehead "I missed this"

"Not as much as me" i said hugging him tight.

We both were tired and were asleep the next minute.

————————

I was preparing breakfast when Johnny came out of the room to the Kitchen.

"How come you are up already? Didn't you come home late last night?" Johnny asked yawning and walking towards me.

"I have trouble sleeping these days." I sighed

"Why? What's the matter honey?" Johnny said hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't know. I guess since Christmas is in a few weeks, i'm just worried and tensed on how the entire thing will go down" i said worried