Where's Johnny?

When I got up next morning, I was in denial. I wanted to believe that this was all a dream. That Johnny and I were still together.

I went downstairs. I was still wearing his t-shirt. I didn't want to take it off.

I walked into the kitchen, my parents were having breakfast.

"How are you doing honey?" My mom asked

My parents had been surprisingly supportive with the entire situation.

"I can't believe he was hear just yesterday & we were ready to fight to you guys." I said and started to cry

"Aww dear" my dad said and hugged me.

"I made your favourite pancakes" my mom said placing a plate in front of me.

I heard Johnny's voice "You'll eat all your meals" in my head.

"I am not hungry." I said and pushed it away

"I'll feed you." My dad said and started to cut it into pieces.

I cried more "honey, don't cry" mom said

"Mom, you don't understand. We love each other. I'll never love anyone like I love him and I'll never find anyone who loves me like he loves me." I said crying

——————

After forcefully having breakfast I went back to bed.
I laid there and tried not to think about Johnny. But I failed. He was all I could think of. I started to scroll Instagram to distract myself, but that was a fail too. Cause people kept posting stuff for the All Valley Tournament, which was today.

I remembered the gi I got for Johnny. I wanted to give it to me. I thought of driving to his dojo. But decided not to, cause seeing him would only break me. But then I thought it must be harder for him because unlike me he doesn't have the opportunity to lay in bed the all day. Plus I can still be supportive. It's a tough day for him already.

I opened my suitcase and found the gi. I also saw the homepod, books and the photo I got for him. But decided not to give anything else, cause it would be weird.

I drove to the dojo. And saw his car parked outside

 And saw his car parked outside

I went in. The door bell rang and Johnny came out of his office.

"Hey we are closed today" he said before looking at me.

He looked a little shocked. He wasn't expecting to see me. He stood there and didn't say anything. Neither did I. This wasn't an awkward situation, just a situation where we both didn't understand what to say.

 This wasn't an awkward situation, just a situation where we both didn't understand what to say