Pre and post wedding

"Nuh-uhh...Y/N....wait wait wait wait wait." Johnny said rushing towards me.

I turned around and stopped.

He kept down the luggage and took the ones I was carrying and put them down as well. Opened the door and turned towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused

"Baby...no... Mrs. Lawrence" he said and picked me up bridal style "I'm a sucker for traditions and cliches when it comes to you."

He walked me inside the house.

"Welcome home Mrs. Lawrence" he said and kissed me.

"I love you Mr. Lawrence" I said

He walked me up the stairs to our room and carefully laid me down in our bed.

He kissed my forehead. "You have no idea what you have given me, you have no idea what you done to me. I love you Y/N" he said

"Johnny..... you're embarrassing me now....I love you too." I blushed

"Okay stay here. I'll be back in a minute" johnny said and went downstairs.

I laid there wondering what Johnny was upto now.

He came back in a few minutes.

"Welcome back Mr. Lawrence" i said dreamily

"Mrs. Lawrence" he said climbing in bed.

"I'm so tired" i said

"I know baby. So am I, I called Rebecca, told her we are home" He said snuggling

"You did? You are the sweetest" i said

"Only for you my love" Johnny kissing my cheek

"I loved your speech Johnny. It made me cry....and your vows too....Am I the luckiest girl or what?" i said

"Really? I was so nervous... I wanted to ask you but you how it has been" johnny said

Wedding Flashback

Wedding was hectic. The friends and family, who dis turn up were no less than a bunch of kids Johnny and I had to handle. Sam and Miguel were great help as usual.

I met Johnny's highschool friends, Jimmy, Bobby and Dutch. They were all kind and funny like Johnny. Johnny mentioned Tommy as well. He had passed away a few years ago and was one of his closest friends. Johnny wanted me to meet him the most out of all his friends. They took him out two nights before the wedding for bachelor's party. Johnny was so guilty when he was abducted for the party that he called and apologised, only to find that Jimmy had talked to me beforehand.

Robby was giving me a hard time, yet again. I haven't told Johnny about it and don't plan to either., they are finally in a good place. I guess Robby has a problem with me more now than  he ever had with Johnny.

A lot of things went wrong on the wedding day. Wedding cake was knocked down by a kid, Sid got drunk and threw a tantrum and called awful things to Johnny. Johnny was surprisingly calm the entire time. An hour before the wedding my veil tore off and I lost my shit.

I called Johnny to meet me behind the church. He walked near me with his eyes covered, looking down the entire time. "Y/N isn't it a bad omen for groom to his wife before the wedding?" Johnny asked.

He was wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt. Johnny in black has always been my weakness. He looked like a blessing.

"I don't care Johnny. Everything's going wrong. There's no cake, Sid has already created a scene and now...this....my veil......." i sobbed "i should bave controlled at-least this tiny thing" i cried