And then

One and a half years later

"I'm outside" I texted Johnny.

"I'll be a while. Come inside?" Johnny replied within a few minutes.

"I'm waiting outside. Don't feel like walking" I replied

"Lazy bums. Be there soon. I love you ❤️" Johnny replied.

I looked at the backseat. There were three boxes. I was nervous, but excited nervous.

Johnny came out after 10 mins.

"Hey Love" I said

"Hey yourself. Why didn't you come inside? I wanted to introduce you" he said sitting next to me.

"I didn't know that. New recruits?" I asked driving off

"Yeah. Dojo's been buzzing." He said

"It had to baby. I knew it." I replied

"How did you know? Aaaannddd you missed the turn for home" Johnny said

"Knew it cause you shifted here. And you have a reputation as a badass sensei" i laughed "and we are going to the diner. I'm craving some ice-cream on apple pie." I said.

"Sounds delish." Johnny said

We reached the diner. Johnny was about to get down of the car but I stopped him.

"What?" He looked at me.

"You wanna see what I bought?" I said

"We can see it once we are home? Or are you excited? You know what? Let's see it now" He said and turned towards the backseat to pick up a box. "What do we have here?"

"Yeah yes... open this...it's for you. Happy Birthday Johnny" i said smiling

"Really! You didn't have to kid. I'm excited now.......ohhh nice I like the color...babe I love them." Johnny said excited checking out the details of the Air Jordans I just got him.

"Now see this one" i said "this one's mine" i said

"Baby they are the same. I love it. We'll wear it together." He said leaned in for a kiss

"Now this last one" i handed him another box of shoes.

"How many shoes did you buy today?" Johnny said opening the box.

"These are so tiny....and the same...cute....who are they.....Y/N....." he dropped the shoe he was holding and looked at me "Y/N... are you?" He said gasping and shook

"Baby. We are pregnant" i nodded and half cried.

"Y/N. really??" He said tearing up and smiling and ruffling his hands through his hand, in a what-is-happening sort of way.

I nodded "yes" i cried as I covered my face from excitement.

He kept the shoes on the dashboard. And leaned in for a hug.

"Baby. This is best birthday present ever" he said as hugging me.

He retracted and held my face and kissed me.