Johnny Johnny

We went inside his apartment. It was covered in dust. And there were beer bottles lying around. And a liquor bottle in a paper bag as well. Food from 8 days ago that had shrunken in size.

"When did do you all this?" I asked as soon as we entered.

He didn't say anything for a while.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"The night we...." He said pressing his lips "and then right after you left the dojo the other day." He said with a big gulp

I looked at him.

"Let's get you cleaned up" i said walking inside his room.

"First...please take off your t-shirt" i said to him, and walked to his washroom.

I was sure he hadn't showered since I last saw him. He was sweating and his clothes were smelling.

He took off his t-shirt and threw it aside.

I filled up the sink with lukewarm water. I found his razor and some shaving cream.

I went outside and got a stool.

He walked in and I saw he was completely bruised. His back was bloody and his arms looked like they had been punched a lot.

I signalled him to sit on the stool.

I applied shaving on him began shaving.

Our eyes met as I was close to his face. I gave him a small smile.

"Oww" Johnny said

"Sorry. I'll be careful" i said in reflex.

He smiled.

I shaved him clean.

I so much wanted to kiss him.

"There's blood on your back." I said to him "and probably some injuries as well"

"Yeah. I'm aware" he said

"I'm going to take of your vest to have a look" i said and kneeled in front of him.

I went behind him and saw his back. It had been beaten up by a heavy object multiple times and there were some cut and bruises as well.

"Let me explain" he said

"Please don't" I said

"I'll scrub your back and then you can shower" I said

He nodded and got in the shower.

I took the shower head and rinsed his back.

"Ow" he said

"What? Is is too cold?" I asked worried

"No. No. It's fine. Just hurt my back" he said

Blood started washing down slowly.

I took a scrub "this might hurt" I said and carefully scrubbed his back.