Yes You

"I love you Y/N" Johnny repeated while still carrying me in his arms.

"Johnny. I love you too. I have for a while, I just didn't know if you felt the same. Baby. Johnny. My love. I love you. I love you so much that it hurts" I blurted out.

He kissed me. He sucked my lips. He bit my lower lip, I had a little cut and started to bleed.

He put me on the bed. And stood at the edge of the bed admiring me.

I signalled him to come near me. He got on the bed and crawled on top of me. I pulled him towards me with his tie. We kissed. He sucked the blood on my lower lip.

I took off his tie and started to unbutton his shirt all the while kissing. He unzipped my dress from the side. I slid out of it. I was in laced lingerie.

"Baby you are smoking hot" he said kissing me and taking off his shirt. I pushed him only to climb on top of him. And started to kiss him all over. I kissed his lips, his neck and then his bare chest.

He turned me and climbed on top of me. He unhooked my bra and got me out of my panties. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He was out of it.

He came on top of me. And started to kiss me. I was aware I was scratching and leaving marks on his back and arms. I had never been this turned on.

He started to kiss my neck and slowly started to move down. He kissed my breasts and squeezed them. He slid his hand down and touched my vagina. He rubbed it and started to finger me, then he reached down and began sucking it and fingering it at the same time.

We did things we had never done before. It was the best sex I had ever had. I was sure Harry and Jane would have heard us moan and giggle.

I jumped into his shirt and my shorts, as always his shirt was loose on me. I found it sexy and so did he. I liked it when I smelled like him.

He was wearing his Pjs and I made him take off the t-shirt he decided to wear.

"My house my rules. You are forbidden to wear any t-shirts or any other clothing item on your upper body until you are asked to." I commanded.

"Okay m'lady, I hope you do the same" he agreed

I was in his arms as always. It had become a muscle memory for us. For me to be sleeping wrapped in his arms and laying my head on his chest.

"So you have loved me for a while now, huh?" He smiled

"Yes love I've" I said poking him in embarrassment.

"When did you know?" He asked

"Our first morning in this apartment. When I made us breakfast. When I saw you sleeping I realised how lucky I was to have you, and after looking unconsciously at you for a while I realised I was in love" I said blushing

"What? Why didn't you say something?" He asked.

"Well if you have to know...... I was going to.....but then we had the entire fight....you know after your day with Ali..." I finished

"Was that what you had planned that night?" He asked

"Honey. I'm so sorry. I ruined everything that night." He said

"Stop it. You need to stop apologising." I said

"Johnny? When did you know you love me," I asked blushing, poking his chest out of embarrassment.

He laughed "Kid you're going to make a hole in my chest."

He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I knew it the day we came to see this apartment. And you were jumping around when you saw that closet wall in your office and said that this would make a good closet for your books. I saw you at your purest and realised how open and comfortable you are near me. I just knew it then." He said kissing my forehead again.

"Then why didn't say it before?" I asked

"Because I was too busy making you fall in love with me to make sure you answer me with an 'I love you too' whenever I said it" he said

"You're so lame" I said

"And you are a dork. A nerd too. High school me would have punched your face every time I saw your face but I love you now. No beef" he said

I laughed so hard. If my being excited about books was me being in my purest, most natural self, this was a Johnny at his purest and most natural self.

"Okay my pretend high school bully, I love you. Yes, you. I love you" I said.

—————————