Home-coming

Johnny left the next day. He couldn't spend more time here in Chicago because of the All Valley Tournament. He was spending more and more time training the kids. We didn't get to talk daily as we both are occupied with work. We texted each other daily with selfies and tiny updates, but hardly find time to talk for even more than 15 mins on Skype.

"I'm tired babe

"I'm tired babe. Can I go to sleep? We'll catch up later." I said

"I can't wait to see you" he said "and I love you. I know we both have been busy, just know I think about you all the time"

"Aren't you the sweetest? I love you too." I said.

—————————
I'll be leaving for home in a few days. I bought Johnny's Christmas present. I actually got him a few things. The major gift is a gi, I had it custom made, he can wear at the All Valley Tournament. I mean I had to. I got him a google home pod, firstly because he needs to understand how far technology has come and secondly because I think it'll be hilarious to watch him explore AI. I also got him a few books which he'll be able to read without making any fuss and lastly I got him a picture of us from my house party framed. It's a lovely photo, Johnny and I are dancing and looking at each other, I had kept the photo hidden from him, for of this very purpose.

————————
Harry and Jane are over. I'm leaving in a few hours.

"Jane  please make sure no one gets into my bedroom or in my office. I'm telling you cause I don't trust Harry when it comes to responsibilities. The rest is all cool. You guys can wreck up the place all you want." I said

"And water the plants daily. Make sure no one borrows a book from my collection" I continue

"Yes yes. We get it. Stop repeating already. And give us our Christmas presents" Harry whined

"I don't understand how you put up with him" I say to Jane handing them there gifts

"Now I know asking you guys to wait up till Christmas to open your presents would be a waste. So open up" i say excitedly

They loved their presents.

"And now"....she handed me an envelope"we got this for you. Open it." She said smiling

I opened it. It was two years subscription to the library.

I screamed and hugged them both. "You guys. This is the best gift everrrr. Thank you so much. I love it"

They wished me luck for telling everyone about Johnny. And then I left to catch my flight.

————————
"Hey baby, I'm on my way to the airport." I said.