FIN

"Ewwww. Mom, Papa! Get a room!" yelled out-law as he stormed into the house from his football practice.

"Hi sweetie, you are back early" I said jumping down from Johnny's lap.

"Yeh, practiced got cancelled. Sean and Druig got hurt." Out-law replied rushing upstairs.

John Jr. is 12 now. He loves to play football, Johnny tries hard to get him interested in karate but he doesn't want to hurt people.

Johnny and I still call him out-law, ironically he is the sweetest and the most thoughtful kid ever. Very mature for his age.

Johnny and I think since he is sensitive and caring cause looks upto Robby. Robby and I made peace after John's birth, he said he just didn't want Johnny to get hurt and now believes that Johnny and I are truly in love, me more than he expected.

Out-law calls Johnny Papa , he heard it somewhere and asked Johnny what it meant, since then he calls him Papa.

Johnny and I are as tight as ever. We shifted back to California when Out-Law turned 5. Most of my projects where California based, so Johnny and I decided why not? We both belonged to Cali anyway.

Johnny runs his dojos full time and looks after Out-Law whenever I'm busy. And when we both are busy, my parents volunteer happily.

Harry and Jane got married last year. Johnny and I obviously went to their wedding, I was Jane's maid of honour even though I met her through Harry. Well, in all fairness, we had grown extremely close over the years.

Seeing them Johnny & I decided to renew our vows.

Johnny: "I promise fall in love with you everyday, I learn to love you in new ways with new days. I vow to take you dancing once a month and cook for you as often as possible. I love you Y/N and vow to love you even more tomorrow"

Me: "Johnny. I vow to text you before sleeping whenever I am away. No matter what time-zone we are in. I vow to attend as many tournaments as possible and cheer for you. I vow to take you mini-golfing once a month. It is no surprise that my love for you has only grown in all these years. I vow to get to know you more and love you even more tomorrow"

"That kid is some sort of psychic. This was the 5th time he walked in on us, in this month alone" Johnny said once Out-law was out of our earshot.

"He does want anybody to get close to his mumma" i laughed "Remember how you said he'd love you more, the day he was born?"

Johnny sulked

"Don't make that face now. He clearly loves me more." I laughed

"He's only 12, he'll pick me as the favourite parent once he's a teen. I'll teach him to pick up girls" Johnny said proudly.

I eyed him.

"In a respectable manner....I won't teach him any games kid, I promise" Johnny winked

"I trust him, he won't fall for your tricks" I said proudly leaning in to kiss Johnny.

I had just began to suck on Johnny's tongue when Out-Law walked in again.

"MOOMMMMM!! I'm hungry!" He yelled

"6th time" Johnny whispered with a grin as he got back.

———————
"I tucked him in." Johnny said walking into our room "and guess what?" He said excitedly

"What?" I asked browsing through my book.

"He asked me to come and talk on careers day next week. Me. He asked me. Sensei is greater than film making, hence proved" Johnny said proudly getting under cover.

"No competition but he asked me last year" I said shutting and book and turning towards Johnny

"Come here you" Johnny said as he pulled me closer to kiss by placing his hand behind my back.

We smooched.

"I have a something for you" I said

"Is that a code for sex? If you didn't know we were already on our way to have sex" Johnny hushed.

"No you idiot, as you know Mom & dad were supposed to go to the bed and breakfast next weekend" i said

"What about it?" Johnny asked

"Dad has an important meeting he can't get out of. And since the booking was non-refundable, he gave the room to us. Mom will watch Out-Law while we are gone." I said happily

"All I heard was no interruptions for 2 days whenever I kiss my beautiful beautiful wife." Johnny said pulling me closer and kissing me.

"I love you Johnny" I said sliding into his arms and resting my head on his chest like I've been all these years

"I love you baby" Johnny said kissing my forehead

THE END
————————