Fight or Flight

"Get up babe. We have a lot to do today." Johnny said getting out of the shower

"5 more minutes" i answered in a grumpy voice

"You said the same half an hour ago. C'mon now!" He said walking up to me and removing the duvet from my face.

"Ahhh!!" I said angrily "don't do that. Let me sleep"

"I'm asking decently for the last time" Johnny said laughing

"Or else what?" I said frustrated

"Or else this" he said and pulled away the entire duvet leaving me in cold.

"Nooooooo" i screamed

"C'mon kid" he said sitting next to me

I rested my head on his lap and crumbled like a baby.

"Babe please get up" he said as he kissed my head

"No" i said

He picked me up bridal style and walked me to the bathroom.

"Brush you teeth. Freshen up quick" He said

I made an irritated face.

"Y/N. we have a lot to do today. We have to pick up my suit from the cleaners, your gown from Gown Season, table cards, I've to go to the dojo as well, you have that meeting with the director and then catch a flight" he said walking downstairs to the kitchen.

I grunted.
————————
"Y/N Give me your bag, I'll put it at the cabin" Johnny said as we walked to our seats on the cramped aisle.

I handed him my bag and got seated as Johnny places our carry on luggages at the cabin above. His shirt raised up a little as he was trying to fit our bags , giving me a sneak peak of his abs.

I had just began to dream about my soon to be husband's abs when a gal in her late 20s walked up to Johnny and asked to help her with her luggage.

"Yeah. No problem" Johnny said taking her luggage "where's your seat?" he asked her

"This one only" she said pointing at the empty seat next to me.

"Oh ohk. Neighbors. I'll adjust it next to mine" Johnny said smiling and fitting her luggage as she sat next to me.

"Oh hey. I was hoping he could sit here" I said to her

"Were you now? But I have the middle seat...so no" She said with an evil smile as see checked me out in a demeaning way.

"Yeah-uh but we are together" I said trying not to hit her.

"Right" she said sarcastically

Johnny didn't protest, simply sat on the seat next to hers.

I was furious, this was my first flight with Johnny, we were on our way to get married and this woman was now literally in between Johnny & me.

The woman turned towards me and gave a smile like she won some lottery.

"Are you going to LA ?" she asked turning towards Johnny

"Yeah. You?" Johnny asked

What the hell is happening here? I said to myself. Men are really dumb sometimes, she is clearly trying to flirt with Johnny & he has no clue what is happening here.