~4~

December 4th, 2021

Trees upon trees upon trees. Alycia runs fast, feeling her stomach twist, her head pounding with each step she takes. There was no road. It seems, in Alycia's eyes, that they had driven straight off the road into the woods. Like Y/n had made her own road. Or there once was a road but it was destroyed or withered away over time.

Alycia stops running, leaning her right hand against a tree as she bent over a bit to try and catch her breathe. Her breathes were heavy and uneven as her mind went wild. She didn't know what the hell to do. She was kidnapped and taken from her place of work, by the most wanted criminal in the world right now. Her mother warned her to be careful. Her mother, who has no idea that her daughter is missing is all the way in Australia. Harrison, her boss was most likely dead. So he's not calling the police. Unless, the evidence of Harrison was still at the diner. And that they'd be able to tell that Alycia was taken by things knocked over or spilled from when the girl tried getting away from Y/n. Unless of course, Y/n went in and made sure everything was picked up. Placed neatly and moved Harrison's body.... That would be the worst case scenario, for Alycia.

"Oh Alycia! Stop running now and I can make this less painful for you!" Y/n shouts causing Alycia to stand up quickly. Her hand stayed rested on the tree as her head swiftly spun around in all directions letting her green eyes glance about. She looked fast, looking for any sign of her captor but couldn't see her nor hear her. But she had to be close considering the girl could hear her. With that thought, Alycia took off running again but didn't get far as she felt a body tackle her. Both of them go crumbling down to the ground. A pain shoots through Alycia as she tries and scurries away but the weight of Y/n keeps her grounded especially when the captor gets up slightly and turns Alycia over, grabbing both of the Australian's hands and pinning them above her head. Alycia's eyes look up, doe eyed at Y/n before she lets out a blood piercing scream. Y/n sat there flinching at the scream but took it in, keeping Alycia pinned.

"PLEASE! Just let me go!" Alycia shouted beginning to fight which only cause Y/n to grip onto Alycia's small wrists tighter. At the tightness Alycia flinches, but still struggles. "I won't tell anyone. I promise. No one has to know about this. I won't tell them about Harrison or-"

"Kitten, kitten, kitten," Y/n spoke, huskily, shaking their head from side to side. "You don't get it do you? You've seen my face. You know I've killed, I can't let you go."

"Please. I don't want to die. Please Y/n," Alycia begged, clenching her jaw as tears began to rise in the rim of her lids. Y/n stared down at the poor girl, tilting her head to the side. She sat there in silence, her head racing replaying Alycia's words especially how the girl spoke their name. But the sound of a engine made both of their heads snap. Alycia, with no hesitation goes to scream for dear life but that doesn't get her nothing but muffled screams as Y/n swiftly places both of Alycia's wrist into one hand and takes their one hand cupping it firmly over Alycia's mouth. Y/n then ducks down, her eyes looking straight ahead to see a car driving by. Her eyes squint and a chuckle escapes her lips as the car passes.

"You know I'm one for a chase and I'm one for a thrill, but that's not good," Y/n speaks, her voice low. Her eyes never look down to Alycia's, but the green eyed girl's eyes go wide through the tears she held in them. "I'm more than capable than killing you Alycia but I'm going to need you not to fight me right now. That car that just drove by, they'll kill you on sight."

The words that escape Y/n's lips causing Alycia's chest to tighten especially when Y/n finally glances down locking their eyes. The captor shakes her head and lets go of Alycia, standing up pulling the girl with her. Alycia stays silent as Y/n nods and grabs her arm pulling her along. Alycia didn't get it. She didn't get why she was being silent as she let the person drag her back to the warehouse. Yet at the same time, Y/n's words were stuck in her head. It's almost as if Y/n was protecting Alycia, but also not considering she's still a hostage and Y/n literally could kill the girl at any given moment.