Chapter 3?????

So, im gonna try to make this a little longer and add some perspective or smt😚

Xiao's Perspective

Hu tao left and i walked alone going in the music club, im glad no one disturb me in the hallways, as i arrive there and opened the door, i saw two boys talking to each other, one boy has light blue hair and the other has dark blue hair...

They looked at me and said "oh, you must be Prince Xiao?, Hehe im Xingqiu" Said the dark blue haired boy to me, "This is Chongyun, my friend, i heard that you want to join us, our leader left early, but i suppose he know?" Xingqiu Said to me.

"Uh- yes, but please don't call me Prince Xiao, just call me Xiao" i said to them, "oh sure, but do you know how to play any instruments?, Im not being rude but is there?" Chongyun asking me nicely...

"I can play the guitar?...."

"Oh, well then, shall you play us a tune?" Chongyun asked me....

"Sure..." I grabbed the guitar and sat, as soon as i was gonna play the bell rang, well i guess its lunch time, every student was walking out the rooms, i played the guitar and everyone in the hallway looked in the window, i didn't really care, but they kept talking so i stopped playing. "Nice tunes" Both said to me, Thanks" I said....

They both smiled at me, but the students in the window of the music club didn't leave yet, good thing the club teacher showed up and made them leave....

"Oh, Prince Xiao, welcome to the club" she said to me smiling, i thanked her and said I should get going....

As i left the club i saw Hu tao standing in front of me...

"So?" She said, "So?, What do you mean?" I said to her confused. "Nothing.." Hu tao said, i was so confused what is she talking about?

Hu tao's Perspective

When our conversation with my mom ended i went to the music club and damn, tf are people there, i tried to peek and i saw Xiao playing the guitar, a few seconds later he stopped and the teacher showed up.

I waited for him to go outside the room, and i remembered the girl(boy😚) that stole a kiss from him...
"Hmmm, i did saw the face of the girl, but didn't she noticed what happened?💀", Xiao walked out the room and teased him about earlier, but he was confused 💀.....

I just said to him that nothing and said that lets just eat lunch and he said sure, but he still so confused what i was talking about.....

(Time skip😚 lazy af)

After lunch, the bell rang and we went to PE, while walking in the hallway Xiao said something "Hu tao wdym by so? Earlier?" I just laughed and patted his shoulder "Its not my problem if you forgot, soon you'll know what am i talking about", After i said that to his he still looked confused af, "HU TAO!"
he said to me, i ran and said "Bye!".

Xiao's Perspective

I asked Hu tao again what she was talking about but she didn't answer me she said "its not my problem if you forgot, soon you'll know what am i talking about" and laughed at me...

Literally the whole class im thinking what is she talking about. After class, I didn't see her, i saw my driver outside and hopped in the car, and a few minutes i knew what she was talking about, its the girl that bumped me and accidentally kissed me, I was pissed while a bit blushing about that, i swear to god that I'll kill her, Im also pissed thinking about that girl(boy😚)...

We finally arrived at the castle, i was just entering then suddenly my father summoned me, i was pissed seeing that old man...

"What now father?, Why did you summon me?" I said to him, "I summoned you because you will have a servant, he will guide you studying..." He said, i got really mad and said to him screaming "BUT I DON'T NEED A SERVANT, I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!!" young man he said to me, "you may enter now mr. Venti..." He said...

I was really shocked when i saw him, i just remembered he was the one who bumped me and accidentally kissed me, "You!?!" I said screaming. He was shocked and confused at the same time....

"Ehe?" He said, i thought he was a fucking girl, but he was a boy?! "He will be your servant from now on, respect him, I don't wanna see you making trouble with him..." The old man said...

"Hello your highness, but im only here since the princess asked me to help her with her troubles, i wasn't ask to be the prince servant..." He said...
I had no words and really pissed inside...

"Its okay, you'll still be his servant, since you are here..." The old old man said. The boy was really shocked and nothing to say he just said "as you wish your highness...."

I can't believe he agreed....
I ran to my room locked the door and screamed, mocking and talking trash about the old man, then someone knocked at my door and it was Ganyu...

"What do you want?!", "Oh i heard you are getting a servant, well how is-". 
I cutted her words and said "His not my servant and I don't want a servant" , saying that in a pissed and annoyed way, she left the room and said okay, then after that i heard Ganyu talking to Venti.

"Ah! You're finally here!, Sorry if i caused you trouble... Come!" Ganyu saying, "ah its fine your highness, im glad that i could help, and there's nothing to apologize to me..." Venti saying. "Come, have a tea with me in the garden!", Heard her pulling Venti in the garden...

A few hours later they are done, suddenly i heard my father saying something to Venti, he said....

1k+ words😚

WELL IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.... AGAIN...
I WANTED IT TO BE MORE LONGER BUT YE...
DOING THIS MAKING MY HEAD CONFUSED 💀
NGL I MYSELF DOESN'T KNOW WTF AM I DOING 💀 ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A FEW HOURS OR TOMORROW 😚
Im also planning making a new xiaoven au but i'll do that after this thing